+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Re: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2887452;
    . Sheesh! Second beauty fave GONE! (#1 Jillian last week). And I was beginning to like Jim too. I'm starting to NOT like this season FAST!
    Agree with you completely. And now we still have to suffer Joe *sigh*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I was really and truly torn last night, but when it comes down to it, I'm glad we didn't lose poet geek (can't remember his name - Matthew maybe?). He's my absolute favourite and I really want him to win. I'm pretty sure he's not going to rock the makeover though.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

That is true. I really like Matt the poet.. I just do not care for his partner Cruella Deville.

No, Cruella is not my favourite either, but by default of partnering up with Poet, I'm just going to have to hope she wins. For some peculiar reason, squeaky gal who won the science fair is my favourite beauty. And with respect to her win, I was totally giving props to Chris for his "do-it-yourself" teaching style while he was getting her to learn her volcanic info. As far as I'm concerned, that is the only method that actually works.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2888114;
    I was really and truly torn last night, but when it comes down to it, I'm glad we didn't lose poet geek (can't remember his name - Matthew maybe?). He's my absolute favourite and I really want him to win. I'm pretty sure he's not going to rock the makeover though.
    I agree, he would need lasik surgery if that is even possible and a speech therapist to teach him to incorporate his upper lip when forming words. Not going to happen.

Awww... why the hatred towards Cruella Leticia? She's not my favorite beauty, but she seems genuinely sweet.

"You convinced me to wear pajamas and deodorant." - Jim

I got a good smirk out of that quote.

I don't hate her by any means.. I just think she seems really mean spirited, crafty and looks like Cruella. Especially in her little interview things when she wears her hair all flopped over to one side and has that garish bright red lipstick. For a girl who badmouths the other girls so much for being "fake" she comes across as very fake to me. I almost wonder if she paired herself with Matt because he seems the most likeable and non threatening so it would increase her odds of staying in the house longer. She seems incredibly calculated.

Not to mention what she said early in Episode 1. Quote - "I think everyone's stupid if they don't say that there not here for the money. ....". Implying that she plans on saying that, but in a tactical way to give the impression that she's in it for more than the money, but when it comes right down to it, that's all she's really interested in.

Damn, I need to re-watch these eps again. haha.

FORT Fan

I like Leticia. I think she's smart and talented. She just has some substance to her. Maybe it's a function of being older.

+ Reply to Thread