+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

FORT Newbie

Re: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

That was a really good recap episode, but I was looking forward to seeing the ski trip all week. Even so, I guess it was worth it to see Jim's makeover, wow, I wouldn't even know he was the same person!

I'm kinda disappointed there are only three episodes left, I thought there would be at least four. Matt and Leticia are my favorite team, hopefully they'll win this!

He (Jim) looked like he tried to give himself a mini makeover with the shorter hair and the trimmed beard. The make over was good BUT....I couldn't get past his yellow teeth. Sorry. It really stood out because all the beauties have these blinding white teeth and his just really stood out. I thought he was a Joe-Class jerk when he was first shown but this episode showed that he wasn't all that bad and now I wish he had stuck around a little longer so we could see more of him.

Not a bad recap but my hate of Amber and Randi grew even more.

Jim looked fantastic. If I was young and single, I would totally date him. But then again, I would also totally date Matt. Apparently I just love me some geek.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I would have dated him pre makeover... but now he's probably too cute for me *laugh*
    This episode made me miss Jim's partner more... she was one of my favorite 2 beauties
    and now they are both gone.

I didn't notice his teeth Harmonny2000, but I have been very distracted by Jason's whenever he is on screen.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Oh hey, does anyone know where I could go about finding a dress like the one Jim's partner (Tiffany?) was wearing? The bright blue kinda flowey number.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2940618;
    I didn't notice his teeth Harmonny2000, but I have been very distracted by Jason's whenever he is on screen.
    I am so with you re. Jason's teeth. They are really big, so the fact that they are not white enough is in your face. They need to give these guys some whitening treatments along with their makeovers!

Is Jason the buff geek? I totally agree about his teeth, and was surprised they didn't try to whiten them for the makeover.

I usually don't like recap shows, but this one was good - I love this show in general.

I was so happy for Jim, having been sad that he didn't make it to the makeover show, as I knew he would clean up well - but even so, his makeover was better than I imagined it would be. So, yay, what a heartwarming surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2941204;
    Is Jason the buff geek? I totally agree about his teeth, and was surprised they didn't try to whiten them for the makeover.
    He is the one!

If anyone runs across a clip of Jim's makeover, please post a link here!! I poked around earlier today, but I couldn't find anyplace where I could see that part of the show...

FORT Newbie

If you wait until Friday, you can see the whole episode on cwtv.com - other than that I don't know anywhere to see a clip of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neville;2943454;
    If you wait until Friday, you can see the whole episode on cwtv.com - other than that I don't know anywhere to see a clip of it.
    Thanks, I will look for it this evening!

+ Reply to Thread