+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Re: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Wow, I never thought I would see the episode that would make me root for Joe, but this was it!!

I totally agree that he was right to stand up for his partner, their plan to scare her was not funny and really some of the other geeks should have spoken up also. It was like they thought that since the beauties said it would be funny, then it must actually be funny!?

Randy was being venomously hateful toward Joe. While he had no right to spit in her direction, I would imagine that he was completely frustrated and did not know hoe to react to her. They were both in the wrong and they both should have apologized. Why was everyone telling Joe to apologize, but no one was telling Randi to do the same? Were they just all scared of her? I was finally starting to think she wasn't completely terrible, but she showed in this episode that she really hasn't changed at all (no matter how much she said she has).

The BEST outcome for this episode would have been if they had booted Randi and Joe and let Tara and Greg team up!!!! Too bad the show doesn't work that way. I was glad to see that Greg has at least made progress and teaming up with Randi helped him rather than traumatizing him!
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 04-17-2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;2926963;
    The BEST outcome for this episode would have been if they had booted Randi and Joe and let Tara and Greg team up!!!!
    That would have been awesome. They would easily become my favorite team! Damn you, show!

Oh, My Little Pony!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2926323;
    Um... I forgot all the other stuff I was gonna say because the police showed up *lol*
    I better go deal with that.
    Okay, I know it's off-topic, but why did the police show up? You've got me curious now!

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;2927053;
    Okay, I know it's off-topic, but why did the police show up? You've got me curious now!
    Yea, I was wondering the same thing!!

Ha sorry bout that! Husband was riding his bike to work and saw MY bike in someone else's yard. He called me at home to make sure it wasn't someone else's brand new purple 15 speed with a missing seat.. Nope, mine was missing. So he called the police to have them come here and file a report.

If it helps keep it on topic at all, the police man said he was rooting for "sweater vest guy"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2927531;
    Ha sorry bout that! Husband was riding his bike to work and saw MY bike in someone else's yard. He called me at home to make sure it wasn't someone else's brand new purple 15 speed with a missing seat.. Nope, mine was missing. So he called the police to have them come here and file a report.

If it helps keep it on topic at all, the police man said he was rooting for "sweater vest guy"
    Way to keep it on target. Glad you found your bike. I kinda was rooting for Greg.

I read somewhere (maybe here?) that it would be great if after the elimination that the couples have the chance to reform. I think it would be really cool to do it sort of like Project Runway but with a twist (designers choosing models). In the elimination room the male and female with the least correct answers are booted then the two remaining can decide to become a new couple OR to steal a partner from an already existing couple. It could boomerang to the point where we have all new couples (or not). Would cause tons of drama and make the show really interesting.

I would have LOVED to see Joe and Randi kicked out.

Well I'm bummed. I did not realize this was recap week
    And to top it off, I was watching something I taped and I forgot to check back so I could see the eliminated guy's makeover!!!!

Holy cow!! Nate looks like Ryan Gosling under all that fur!
    What a super heartthrob
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2939676;
    Holy cow!! Nate looks like Ryan Gosling under all that fur!
    What a super heartthrob
    It's not Nate... it's Jim & HOLY COW!!! Who would have thought he would look that good . I never would have imagined in a million years he could look like he did after the makeover.

+ Reply to Thread