+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Re: Beauty and the Geek (Season: Beauty versus the Geek)

Wow last night was rather interesting. Good episode. I still hate Joe with a passion that cannot be denied *grins* but with the way Randi was acting? I wanted her gone more than him so I was very happy with the outcome. Now to get rid of Joe next.

The fire fighting challenge was interesting and one of my favorites so far. I was rather impressed with how well some of them did. The trash/math challenge was also interesting, good job show on two good challenges.

I actually felt really bad for Greg and Tara (Cara??) because they have to deal with such horrible partners that the rest of the group hate so much.

OK I have to say this, the idea to mess with the girl Tara (Cara? Sheesh...I cannot get them straight!) was horrible! I hate Joe but good on him for stopping them. It was a mean idea, nothing funny about it.

(giggles at WeezerTheGeezer....craving them are you? Too bad I already deleted the episode or I'd go back and watch it just to see if I find any!)

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2922617;
    (giggles at WeezerTheGeezer....craving them are you? Too bad I already deleted the episode or I'd go back and watch it just to see if I find any!)
    I haven't watched it! I'll keep an eye open
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;2922559;
    Not sure why that question was labeled as a spoiler, but here's the answer:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Matt was not allowed to participate because of the injury to his clavacle (spelling?) suffered during the flag football challenge. Therefore, they gave the team the option of letting Leticia participate.
    Thanks, MMLEsq! I wasn't sure if you could post about the show details if others hadn't seen it. What was the fight about with Randi?

Joe's partner decided that the mansion was haunted and was pretty scared about it. All the others thought it would be funny to dress Tommy up as a vampire and have him scare her awake. Joe tried to stop them because he (rightfully so) didn't think it would be funny and was sort of mean. Randi went off on Joe and was very very very hateful and way out of line. Then Joe...because (I'm guessing here) couldn't hit her decided to spit AT her and she went off even more. She is one very nasty person and actually made me feel almost sorry for Joe. Never thought that day would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2923360;
    .... What was the fight about with Randi?
    Supposedly the mansion is haunted, so all the others, except Joe, were going to pull a prank on Tara while she slept. Tommy was dressed up as a vampire and was going to scare her. No Fun Joe would have nothing to do with it, however, and blocked them all from entering the room Tara was in. "Protecting her", as he put it. Anyway, Joe spat at Randi. It didn't hit her, but just the same, it set her off NON-STOP.

ETA: Oops. I see Harmony beat me to it.

So glad Randi's gone. Joe can be next please, as this is kinda turning into The Joe Show and I do not need him on my TV screen any longer. He coulda gone 3 or 4 episodes ago and I would have been ecstatic. The man has issues. Anyone else notice how he always has his arms crossed? Body language speaks volumes.

One thought on Tommy and his #75 (Be a hero. Save someone.) of the list in whatever book he was talking about. Ya, maybe in the real world...not a designed exercise at a mock up training facility. Those fires were controlled burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2923360;
    Thanks, MMLEsq! I wasn't sure if you could post about the show details if others hadn't seen it. What was the fight about with Randi?
    Since this is the only thread for this show, I'm pretty sure you don't have to label anything as a spoiler once it's aired. It's kind of "buyer beware" if you venture onto this thread but have missed an episode.

I agree with you 100%, Harmony2000. I didn't see anything funny in trying to scare Tara...especially waking her up to do it so that she'd be disoriented on top of being scared. I thought it was sweet that Joe stood up to them and couldn't believe the big fuss Randi made about it. She's clearly an instigator. As much as I think Joe is weird and annoying, I was SO rooting for him against Randi and Greg.

Not to get all "armchair psychologist," but I get a sense that with some of these girls, it's like they never left high school because they still have that mentality: "We want to feel popular, so to do so we have to put other people down or make someone else the outcast."

Thanks, Harmony 2000, Tribal Speak, and MLLEsq for telling me what happened in the beginning. Wow - I would have rooted for Randi - before this. I agree that what they did to Tara was mean, and kudos to Joe (can't believe I'm saying that!) for stopping it. I remember the first fight with Randi and Amber. That one with Joe must have been something, but NO ONE has the right to SPIT! That's just ridiculous. Someone should have put him in a "time-out" chair with the rest of the kindergarteners!

Yay Tara! 4 * 3 = 12. woohoo!

Ok I saw it. No cheese fries for me

Leticia: I'm actually glad she got knocked down a peg at the fire challenge. I feel like she's one of those "Oh this is a rough n tumble boy thing? I'll be awsome at it. I'm such a guy in a hot chick body" types. Spare me.

Joe: I can't believe it, but he went up a few notches in my book. Randi was so many kinds of ugly.. and like Amber, feels no reason to change because "she's already perfect" again: spare me.

Um... I forgot all the other stuff I was gonna say because the police showed up *lol*
    I better go deal with that.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie

I'm still trying to figure out how Randi got past the preliminaries (I heard they were very stringent) and made it in as a "Beauty" in the first place.

+ Reply to Thread