+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What show was this?

FORT Newbie

What show was this?

Ok so remember on MTV... there was that dance show/competition hosted by a pretty well known male choreographer. I'm pretty sure he worked with a lot of artists like justin timberlake and britney spears. Anyone remember the name? I really enjoyed this show... wish it was still around

CCL

Re: What show was this?

^ Looked it up - it was called The Wade Robson project. I never watched it myself so I don't know whatever happened to it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

have you checked out the new lifetime dance show? I think it's wayyy better than that wade robson show that was short lived!

FORT Regular

Better than the Wade Robson Project?? Mm. This is one of those thing I'll need to see to believe. Hm. I'll get back to you on that.

I dunno how comperable these two shows will be. Altghough they bothe feature dance as a main selling point keep in mind one focuses primarily on competition and emilination and the others main premise is relationships and family. Just a thought.

I also used to watch the Wade Robson show. I thought it was going to come back but I guess not. I'll have to admit that all the other dance shows that have been out (So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew) are better though.

+ Reply to Thread