+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters

EPISODE 401 – “FORT MIFFLIN”

Premieres Wednesday, March 5 @ 9 PM

The new season kicks off with a harrowing investigation of the legendary Fort Mifflin in Philadelphia, once the site of bloody battles in both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Today, both visitors and employees of the Fort tell chilling tales of their brushes with the afterlife. Some claim to have seen apparitions of soldiers, while others report hearing a woman’s terrified scream coming from an empty room. Now, the TAPS team has the opportunity to conduct the first investigation into newly discovered Casemate 11, an underground holding cell for those condemned to hang. There, Jason and Grant experience a bizarre series of events and uncover some of the show’s most compelling paranormal evidence to date.

Link to interview with Jason and Grant: Interview with Jason and Grant of Ghost Hunters
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

Re: Ghost Hunters - Season 4 (premieres 3/5/08)

OMG!!! That was an AWESOME season premier! This one actually sent shivers up my spine and I'm pretty numb when it comes to shows about the paranormal.

"Could I have some water please, sir?"

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Excelleant way to kick off the season. I loved it. And this time the evidence they caught was pretty compelling.

I'm glad they started off with a whopper. That figure in front of the stove was chilling.

I don't really understand the thermal signature stuff. I mean, I know what it measures, but I don't understand how something without mass can give off heat. And in this episode, the stove even showed that it was a little warm and it hasn't been used in a hundred years or something. It's mind blowing. I can see if a human being walked by and leaned on the cold stove, it would show as warm for a few seconds. But if you accept that no one was there but them, that was impossible.

I totally spaced the premier and only caught the last 20 minutes. It creeped me out. The figure in front of the stove was creepy, but it was the voices that really got me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm so glad this show is back with a new season. I've stopped watching everything else on Wednesday nights to watch this show. The season premier was a great episode to start with. Did anyone else hear the "mommy" when Jason heard it? I did hear it and I heard it each time I replayed it. At first, my husband thought it was one of our dogs whining, but then I replayed it, and he heard it too. I was surprised Grant was so spooked when he said he saw the mans face in the window. And like Dragonlord said...the scene about the water, and then finding out the camera man had just opened a bottle of water when they'd recorded that was very eerie.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

If you missed the first episode of this season like I did, scifi.com has it online. ITA, the EVPs really had me spooked, especially the "mommy" and the one about the water. I probably shouldn't watch these late at night in the house alone.

I loved this episode and was glad I watched it during the day. NO WAY would I have EVER stepped foot in that solitary confinement, even during the day, even with an army, even with a spotlight! Creepy....I couldn't imagine being held down there. Grant's jumping and the replaying of it helped some with comic relief. I love these guys.

One thing that seemed different and I hope that they do throughout the season is to show what the investigators are filming so you see what they are going through. Slightly creepier than the third person view from the cameras. Not all the time, but the flashes they had in this episode really added perspective for me.
    Wag more, bark less

Ack, last night's episode was so creepy. I could not believe that picture. The funny thing was that in all the shots before the final summary, I somehow missed that they were talking about the picture moving, I was looking at the rocking chair. So I kept thinking they were imagining it. I couldn't see what the big deal was.

Then they showed the clip to the guy with the helpful little red circle - OOOOHHHH. Oh my gosh, that was clear as day and really frightening!

I could have sworn that there was a thread for Ghost Hunters International, but I can't find it. If any mods knows where it went, please feel free to move this post.

But, the International version of this show has been reupped for 7 episodes for next year by Sci Fi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast