+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Re: Ghost Hunters - Season 4 (premieres 3/5/08)

I totally believe Grant and Jason, simply because they don't find something everywhere they go. There are a lot of times when they will decide since they didn't catch anything it could have been the wiring, or something like that. I like that they don't use psychics, but go only by what can be documented. In my opinion, the collar pull happened.

Brian annoys the heck outta me. He never goes anywhere that doesn't have something going on. His reliability and honesty are questionable to me, so if he sees something (which he always does), I never believe it unless someone else sees it/hears it/etc. too.

Ready for GHI in January and GH in March!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Brian seems to be a bit to gullible, but I do like him better than Andy Andrews he's kind of a strange one.

More Chris, More Donna

Haven't found a thread for Ghost hunters International so I'm posting this here. This group of people is the most irritating of ANY reality show. They NEVER shut up! They are IDIOTS!!!!!! Guess that you don't need ANY kind of credentials to work for these "teams". NOTHING! Cute girl, interested in the supernatural......."You're hired"!!!!!! You can never "hear" the "ghost" sounds because these idiots are constantly making their own stupid noises (not that I really think that they have ever actually recorded anything). Week after week I have tuned in and they NEVER have ANY firm evidence of ANYTHING!!!!!! My opinion is for both GH and GHI. I'm an idiot, myself, for even thinking (at this point) that this show will ever deliver. I also have to mention the way that the teams phrase their sentences. "We mean you no harm", "Reveal yourself to us" or "Please do not be frightened by our presence". This is all stuff from bad horror movies. These groups would sound (a little) more natural if they said "We won't hurt you", "We want to see you" and "Don't let our "dumb assedness scare you away"!

Quote Originally Posted by Syfy press
    Episode Description:
    Samuel Mudd House (Waldorf, Maryland) & Edgewood Plantation (Charles City, Virginia)

In this Civil War-themed episode, the Ghost Hunters visit the historic Samuel Mudd House, famous for being a pit stop for John Wilkes Booth on his escape route following the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. Samuel Mudd met John Wilkes Booth six months before the assassination and let Booth stay in his home after tending to Booth’s broken leg following the assassination. Mudd’s involvement in the plot remains unclear, but he was found guilty of conspiracy. Now, several apparitions allegedly haunt the house (now operating as a museum), including a soldier and a woman in a white dress believed to be Samuel Mudd’s wife, Sarah.

Then, the team heads to Virginia to visit the Edgewood Plantation, part of the ancestral home of U.S. Presidents William Henry and Benjamin Harrison and site for the Confederate army during the Civil War. Today, it is officially a national- and state-regulated landmark and is a hotbed of paranormal activity, including full-bodied apparitions.

Tune in as Jason, Grant and the rest of the team collect some of their most compelling thermal camera footage and electronic voice phenomena yet!
    Anyone watching this season?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

We watch - whenever we can. It's still the best 'ghost' show on.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Re: Ghost Hunters

I watch it too and I don't know why. I've never been convinced of ANYTHING that they've found and the staff are a bunch of babbling fools. I do love Jason and Grant but I don't know where they've found the other idiots.

Here are the two things I don't get:

Why do the investigations have to take place in the middle of the night, with all the lights out, when the reported sightings occurred in the day time or when the lights were on? Heightened viewer interest?

When they ask a question, why don't they establish with the entity just how they're supposed to answer? One knock means yes, two means no? One knock means no, two means yes? I can see some poor ghost totally confused about how to answer. Even worse are the questions that require more than a yes or no answer. Duh.
    What?! Am I still here?

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3233837;
    There have been a lot of posts on "other" forums around the internet concerning Jason and Grant and their allegedly faking the collar pull on the Halloween episode with a thin wire, something in Grant's pocket, etc. I finally watched the pertinent section on the internet and it looked pretty real. What do you guys think.....are these two guys for real or do you think that they're running out of stories and just trying to keep the viewers tuning in?
    I think there are definately some shenanigans going on.
    What?! Am I still here?

I still Love Jason Hawes...but starting to doubt Grant. I definately think the collar pull was faked. You could see him manover his hand in his pocket and my daughter showed me how it can so easily be done. I started watching some on youtube and there are several that are very good communications with spirits, but they are usually due to Grant. Remember when the bedspread pulled up and his feet were exposed? It was the same device used on the collar pulling . Jason walked off the night the collar got pulled and I can tell he didn't want to see it happen. I think Jay knows Grant did some things just to make the show more interesting. It would have been awful if they spent the enitire night on Halloween LIVE and nothing happened...Grant was just adding a little sugar to the pot...LOL

Man there is a lot of hate going on at the syfy forum.

I'm afraid to ask questions there ....

Did they finally call Brian H's bs ?? Is that why he's gone? What about Donna?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast