+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

MRD

Re: Ghost Hunters - Season 4 (premieres 3/5/08)

i didn't see the whole 7 hours, but when Grant heard that really loud voice that said: "you don't belong here" I got goosebumps.

They usually don't pick up audible sounds with the regular tv cameras and mikes. Usually it's after they review the tapes where they did EVP work.

I loved last years Halloween show where the guest ran off screaming like a little girl.

What gets me is Steve. He's afraid of flying, he's deathly afraid of spiders, he's afraid of heights. But he's not afraid of ghosts or needles apparantly. He's one of my favorites and I like how he and Tango work together.

I really do NOT like Robb Demerest that does GHI. I like the Irish dude a lot, but the rest of the GHI team I can't stand.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'll be watching on Wed. night to see what the evidence tells them. I didn't see the entire 7 hrs. either, but I really do like this show. Most of the GHI folks I could do without, especially Andy. Has Brian been fired or quit yet again?

Friday Night desperately needed Chris & Donna.

Anybody see the results from the Halloween show? They caught some pretty cool stuff. Grant had his coat pulled 3 separatge times & they actually caught it on camera. You could see the collar move for no known reason.

razorbacker - I saw the part of the show where Grant had his coat pulled - I even rewound it a few times . . . WAY FREAKY!!!

MRD - I agree with you . . . I cannot stand the GHI team, and since I had dvr'd the show, I hit fast forward anytime they were on. If they caught something, oh well . . . I just didn't want to watch them. I thought it was very "telling" that they didn't have Brian on with the GHI team . . . I guess he's still not on good terms with Grant and Jason. But that's fine with me - I never really liked him or his attitude.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Yeah, I noticed Brian was noticeably absent again. I guess he's up to his old tricks again. Steve and Tango have paired up and become a fun team to watch.

I like GHI, I like Robb and found it telling that Donna couldn't get along with the other woman on the team but when she left everything was fine. I could listen to Irish guy all day long.

Loved the coat pulling thing, you saw it happen. Freaky. And the voice they caught was disturbing. I heard a southern drawl, "You aren't supposed to be here!" and later "You are not supposed to be here".

I enjoyed the Miz provoking. I thought it was funny. I thought it was weird that when Grant/Jason heard the voice, Jason kept following footsteps instead of focusing on the voice.

I wish they'd investigate all three locations for most haunted, then let the evidence tell us which one wins.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3231337;
    Yeah, I noticed Brian was noticeably absent again. I guess he's up to his old tricks again. Steve and Tango have paired up and become a fun team to watch.

I like GHI, I like Robb and found it telling that Donna couldn't get along with the other woman on the team but when she left everything was fine. I could listen to Irish guy all day long.

Loved the coat pulling thing, you saw it happen. Freaky. And the voice they caught was disturbing. I heard a southern drawl, "You aren't supposed to be here!" and later "You are not supposed to be here".

I enjoyed the Miz provoking. I thought it was funny. I thought it was weird that when Grant/Jason heard the voice, Jason kept following footsteps instead of focusing on the voice.

I wish they'd investigate all three locations for most haunted, then let the evidence tell us which one wins.
    When they announced the winner, Jason told them that they were probably going to do all 3, but the first one was to be the one with the most votes. So, I think we will see all of them.

I thought Donna had to leave due to Krohns desease though. I didn't get that there were personel issues.

More Chris, More Donna....

There have been a lot of posts on "other" forums around the internet concerning Jason and Grant and their allegedly faking the collar pull on the Halloween episode with a thin wire, something in Grant's pocket, etc. I finally watched the pertinent section on the internet and it looked pretty real. What do you guys think.....are these two guys for real or do you think that they're running out of stories and just trying to keep the viewers tuning in?
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Having watched the series from the beginning, I just don't see it being faked. The collar pull, especially in infra red, would not have shown a color shift if it was faked by a wire. But, you could see a heat trace & the color of the collar actually shifted into the red. Maybe they are better at the faking thing than I suspect, or maybe I'm just to gullible, but I just don't see the benefit for them to be faking it. There are always going to be skeptics.

MRD

I watched the round table discussion last night and I for one think that both Jason and Grant are very honorable people and wouldn't resort to fakery. Besides, when that bar in CA tried to dupe them, they got PISSED. I see them as really interested in this and trying to promote a serious acceptance of the paranormal which they can't do if they fake things.

That collar pull was incredible as was the audible voice. You normally only here that stuff in the analysis when they catch an EVP, hardly ever with the regular mics and cameras.

Steve and Tango last night were hilarious. They make a good team.

The only one on GHI I like is Barry, the Irish guy. Robb is too self-important, that woman has a grating voice and personality and Brian is Brian. I do kind of like Brian, but I can see why Jason and Grant got tired of him.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I actually always liked Brian. I think he's absolutely adorable. I can see how his personality might not mesh with some people's though.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast