+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Re: Ghost Hunters - Season 4 (premieres 3/5/08)

I missed GH this week. that Children of the Grave was just too jumpy - as in jumping around too much. I would have appreciated the story more if they just told it. Hated the way it was editted.

I was in that Indpls cemetary last year!

I thought the "children of the grave' was a little spooky with all its extra scary faces and the music...but they just kept repeating the same things. If they had just told the story and made their point, the show would have been 1/2 hour long. It was sketchy and just a ghost story to tell around a camp fire.

FORT Newbie

Yes!!! New episode tonight, folks!!! They usually always have some crazy, freaky stuff to start out the new run. So, don't miss it!

The episode last night had me very angry. The California place had rigged up all sorts of effects to fool customers into believing they were having paranormal experiences! The guy who called them to come out just laughed when they told him they found all of the tricks.
    Yup, with donuts!!

yeah. made me really mad for them, and then Grant fell off the ladder looking at their stupid tricks.
    I hope their business (the bar) really takes a hit for this. That was just wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. No one should offer them business based on the "haunted" part of it. If their food is good then maybe, but just because of the possibility of seeing a ghost I say no! I almost got out of bed and wrote a blog to boycott the place.
    Yup, with donuts!!

WOO! I missed the Children of the grave show. did you say it was in Indiana?!? Nice I'm from there! and by the way that place in California is trash! that guy was laughing like that because he knew he had gotten caught. DUMB ASS!! I take it that guy that owned the place has never seen the show before!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3039735;
    The episode last night had me very angry. The California place had rigged up all sorts of effects to fool customers into believing they were having paranormal experiences! The guy who called them to come out just laughed when they told him they found all of the tricks.
    I was very upset with the owners of the place too. The guy that showed them around acted like the laughter, face, swinging chandeliers were the spooky things...he didn't mention much else...I think they just wanted to see if they could bust the ghost busters...I am glad they decided to air it as a show, it will show people in that area what a bunch of fakers run that place..It just lost all of its credibility IF it had any. That guy sitting across the table from Jay and Grant, grrrrr, I just wanted to smack that smirk.

OK...

If you're here to collect evidence of hauntings, why not leave THE LIGHTS ON. This way you can use your eyes to SEE the paranormal events.
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Quote Originally Posted by The Pope;3043295;
    OK...

If you're here to collect evidence of hauntings, why not leave THE LIGHTS ON. This way you can use your eyes to SEE the paranormal events.
    turning off all the lights is stupid
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast