+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Oprah's Big Give

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Re: Oprah's Big Give

I was happy to finally see them send Rae home. I thought she could have gone a few weeks ago. Although she does help people and loves to talk to them, she does seem to me to be more about self-promotion. I wasn't watching when the plans were for her to sing at Carnegie Hall, so I don't know if she offered herself to sing, but I watched everything else. It could go either way for me. Are my views wrong?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She definitely offered herself. Didn't like that woman at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oprah had Rae on her show and Rae blatantly lied and said that Emily's daughter asked her to sing. When the truth was that Rae asked the daughter if they were going to have soloists and then volunteered herself to sing a Hymn solo. On Oprah's "after oprah" show she really let Rae have it and didn't let her get away with the lie, but why didn't Oprah do that on her regular show as opposed to the clip tied into her website. Made it seem to me that Oprah didn't want to embarass Rae in front of America

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456