+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2870050;
    Oh woe, don't remind me. Melissa R was such a great contestant.

Whats with casting brats on the show really? Asia was not likable and that was just her, the rest of her cast were all not bad except her and Melissa S. The nice girls on her season didnt finish first. This year we got a worse hand when the nice girls were hardly cast and instead we have a bunch of brats without last year's talent to go along.

Natalie and Cristina are beautiful girls actually, I can see them in a group but their edit makes it hard for me to believe they won.
    Melissa R was robbed, no question about that. Unlike with Asia, I actually think Melissa R could have helped the PCD sales.

LOL @ brats

I also think Natalie and Chrystina would look good in a band. And I really think that if they had started their band without going on this reality show, they could've had something. Unfortunately for them, seeing their actual personalities makes them significantly less attractive to me.

Tiffanie will be one of the winners, it's really obvious to me. The judges love her!

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2870050;

Carrie is by far my fave, but I like Nicole as well (irony I usually prefer brunettes) and I think they wont take 2 blonds. .
    Robin said she can change their hair color so being blonds doesn't matter. BTW, only Nicole is natural blond.

I think Nicole, Nat, and either Charlye or Tiffany will be the group.
    The time when Nicole, Nat. and Charlye did the disco roll skate number was the best group performance.

I like Carrie her voice is so powerful but I don't know if she is right for an urban/funk group Robin wants for Girlicious. When she karaoke the song "Fly" was amazing and when she had her lines in "Girls Want To Have Fun", it lit up the crowd.

natalie is hot

So glad Jenna's gone.
    Now I hope Carrie and Chrystina will be the next ones to "hang up their boas".

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Natalie was almost off my radar till this week. Now I love her. She was alive on stage.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Definately a fan of Carrie here

But I agree that I think Robin will give her the boot due to her being more Rock-y and not blending as well with a Girlicious/Urban type of younger group of girls.

Either way I think she will be great in whatever she does, she has an amazing voice, I'm a fan and will continue to be whether she goes on with the group or whatever she does after

I have a Carrie fansite, but of course it wont let me put a link yet as I'm still new, but it's listed as my webpage in my profile

All the girls I liked at least a little bit are gone.
    The ones left are nasty. well most of them. they do not have nice personalities which also should be a requirement.

I don't really mind who will win. This season it is just boring. The first season was better but with the wrong winner. Chelsea should have won.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;2880834;
    I don't really mind who will win. This season it is just boring. The first season was better but with the wrong winner. Chelsea should have won.
    This season is horrible, i dont really care for any of the contestants except for maybe two, Nichole and Jenna. And i think i only like Nichole because she reminds me of Sabrina Bryan from the cheetah girls lol

About first season, i really dont think they were looking for a winner to begin with. The CW claims that Asia wanted to pursue a solo career yet i have yet to hear anything from her at all, im sure she was bought off by Robin to leave the group after seeing how unpopular she was once the show aired.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2881883;
    The CW claims that Asia wanted to pursue a solo career yet i have yet to hear anything from her at all, im sure she was bought off by Robin to leave the group after seeing how unpopular she was once the show aired.
    I think so too. All of it seemed a bit sketchy to me. How could they not have predicted that Asia would be unpopular, though, with the editing that they gave her?

+ Reply to Thread