+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

CCL

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Not surprised that Ilisa didn't make it. They kept going on about her not being sexy enough so it was only a matter of time. More surprised at Jamie's ouster - I thought Jenna would be gone. This week's events worked to bring about more sympathy to Natalie's character, and I do feel better towards her. Wonder if that lasts. I still think Carrie should be part of the group in that she is the only one who has a really good set of pipes. Mind you, she is more rock-oriented, so if the group has a more r and b/pop vibe (which it probably will), that might work against her.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Ilisa was darn sexy enough and my favorite. I am sad.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Jamie has a terrible voice and has not improved since being selected.
    She was supposed to be a great dancer because of her cheerleading for the Heat. Yet, she didn't even win the dance challenge.

Ilisa was not "girlicious" but she does have talent both RF and Robin said she would have a great career.

Robin had to feel sorry for Jenna because of her wanting to quit. I think she keep her to show her not to give up and this is a learning experience.

Jenna will probably be gone nextweek. None of the performance were good this week. Carrie's performance was the best.

I was disappointed with Ilisa's elimination, but I saw it coming. She was amazing, and I didn't see why she had to be sexy, isn't this reaching towards young girls? Though I think she can do great as a solo Pop-Rock artist. My guess for the girls who will end up in the group would be Carrie, Christina, and Natalie, they aren't my favorites but I can definitely see them making the group.
    omg, stunning~*~.

Ilisa was my favourite, but I knew there would be no way she would get it. She is sexy, but not in the slutty kind of sexy the PCD are expected to be--I don't know how to explain what I mean. I am a bit disturbed that they are trying to gear it toward very young girls. Plus she was different and really all the PCD have the same kind of look. I just don't think that would have been a good fit for her. She will do great on her own, though, since she does have talent. I am thinking Natalie definitely will be at least top. I don't really know yet. I haven't been able to catch all episodes, not that I will officially ever admit that I watch even one episode.

One thing that really kind of fascinates me is looking at Robin's overly botoxed face. When she gets tears in her eyes or is getting emotional about something, it doesn't change expression at all. It is really weird. I think she needs to lay off it a bit or go to someone else new, who wouldn't paralyze her whole face. She really looks much older than her age anyway (though neck down she has a great body) so she isn't fooling anybody and it would be much better if she could get some expression.

Who is the red-headed girl?

I cant think of her name, but she terrifies me, but I guess every group [girl or boy] has their ugly/plan jane to make it seem more 'real'

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;2856194;
    Who is the red-headed girl?

I cant think of her name, but she terrifies me, but I guess every group [girl or boy] has their ugly/plan jane to make it seem more 'real'
    That was Ilisa and I don't think she was ugly/plain Jane. She wasn't cookie cutter.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Why do they seem to like casting Divas-Asias wannabes for this show?
    Some of the pussycat girls have a very sweet persona and portrayal like Jessica. I did feel for Natalie a bit but her bitchy side seems to come back next week.

I was very disappointed to see Jamie go simply because she's one of the most girlicious one there. Personally I like Carrie though I think with 2 blondes left they might be inclined take Nicole over her. We'd have to see. Ilisa is talented but she's no pin-up Im sorry. She could have opened a good door for herself though because she has an excellent attitude and I do respect her. She left the competition with a dignity that few girls can say they left with.

Im sorry but I still cant shake off the yardstick of the amount of talent they had last year with Melissa R and them.

On a side note, last year Mariela won immunity in a dance challenge and saved herself. None of the girls took notes this season to bring half the grace and class she did in her dancing... pity Cassandra was off she might have won this one.

Ilisa and Tiffanie get on my nerves for different reasons. I just knew Ilisa was toast because being different sometimes is just that, different, and nothing else. Tiffanie just rubs me the wrong way with her attitude, but I get the feeling everybody on the panel loves her. Speaking of attitude, I'm glad my little diva, the real Natalie, comes back next week. Too bad she can't sing. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2853250;
    One thing that really kind of fascinates me is looking at Robin's overly botoxed face. When she gets tears in her eyes or is getting emotional about something, it doesn't change expression at all.
    lol!
    love it

+ Reply to Thread