+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

I really want the group to be Tiffanie, Nichole, and Natalie. But I also like Charlye, Jamie, Ilisa, and Jenna.
    I guess Im the only person that isnt too fond of Carrie. The only thing she has going for her is a voice. She should've went on American Idol. I dont think she has the look for a girl group....and she's old.
    Cassandra's elimination was really sad, but I knew she wouldnt make it.
    And yeah Tiffanie does seem like she speaks her mind and give tough love, but you can tell she works hard and doesnt wanna see anyone fail.

So far "These Boots Are Made For Walking" and "Take Your Time (Do It Right" were two of the best performances out of the entire show.

CCL

Carrie is 25. 25 is not that old. At least in my opinion.
    Hope they have better known songs next week. The only song I knew this week was Heart of Glass.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Carrie has such a great voice! I hope she makes the group.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2837794;
    Carrie is 25. 25 is not that old. At least in my opinion.
    Hope they have better known songs next week. The only song I knew this week was Heart of Glass.
    No, its not that old but it is when basically every other girl is 18 or 19. I just dont think she would fit in a group because she is probably more mature and much more of a solo artist than most of the other girls.

Premium Member

I really like Ilse and don't like Natalie when she trashed Ilse saying she isn't girlicious enough gimme a break.

I just dont see how a girl group is even possible right now in the music industry, its too much of an over-done concept. A solo artist project would have been better, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2839126;
    I really like Ilse and don't like Natalie when she trashed Ilse saying she isn't girlicious enough gimme a break.
    Well even Robin and Flair said she is not "Girlicious" but her talent is to hard to ignore. Robin is giving her a chance to prove them wrong.

I don't think she can be hot and sexy like Natalie, Chrystna, and Nichole.

Then again those girls can not perform on Ilse level so somewhere there has to be a balance. The real question can Ilse be sexy or sell sex like those other girls?

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mc_aka_alisa;2836128;
    I am having trouble liking the girls in this new batch, they turn out to be so immature. Is it because they are so young that they're being such brats?
    I too am having a lot of trouble liking this season and I want to like them. I just cant. You cant point a finger to age because Melissa R was 18 last year when she was on the show, and she was such a sweetheart, she was teachable talented and such a joy to watch. Their tears last year made me smile.

This season's girls when they cry its over some childish, self entitled fit that annoys me more than feel for their passion and their talent. Wait a minute, what talent? Its sad that the level of talent is so pale in comparsion to last season and I hoped to get over it, but its just hard. The good thing is, that means search for the next doll was great but the bad news is.... Girlicious really isnt cutting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2846640;
    You cant point a finger to age because Melissa R was 18 last year when she was on the show, and she was such a sweetheart, she was teachable talented and such a joy to watch. Their tears last year made me smile.
    You're right, this year the show just reminds me a lot of high school. I miss Melissa R...

My problem with Natalie is that she reminds me a lot of someone I know lol. Someone who's decided that she hates me, and no matter what I do or say, no matter how hard I try, no matter how friendly I am with her, she'll always find a way to twist things around to hate me even more.

so I'm hoping the final three are Nichole, Natalie, and Chrystina... I'm thinking Charlye might make it though in one of those spots. I dont see Jenna, or Carrie making it based on the fact that neither can really dance well, and both are fairly bigger than the other girls (you dont want ONE girl in a group to stand out that way)... and the other girl (dont even know her name) just seems kind of crazy and for some reason tries to channel tina turner when she sings sometimes
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread