+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Quote Originally Posted by Leah4532;2826212;
    Even though shes alittle mean I still like Tiffinie shes one of the few who actually has potential, the judges seem to love her too.
    She's annoying sometimes though especially during rehersals when she's trying to over-sing her lines and "drown" everybody in the process with her voice .

How many girls are going to form "Girlicious"?? I think Natalie will be one of them. She has the total package IMO.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

CCL

I think they said 3 girls. I don't really like Natalie on a personal level but I do think she has a good look and an okay voice and would probably be a good pick for the group. I'd pick Nichole and Jamie. And Carrie because she can really sing.
    Overall, I wasn't fond of the makeovers. Carrie actually looks worse - I don't think the bangs suit her. Natalie looked better with the curls. Jamie looked fine despite all her crying and freaking out. Nichole looked good. Did they make Ilisa's hair more orange? It looked more orange in the salon. I think she looks best when her hair is wavy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;2834615;
    I think they said 3 girls. I don't really like Natalie on a personal level but I do think she has a good look and an okay voice and would probably be a good pick for the group. I'd pick Nichole and Jamie. And Carrie because she can really sing.
    Overall, I wasn't fond of the makeovers. Carrie actually looks worse - I don't think the bangs suit her. Natalie looked better with the curls. Jamie looked fine despite all her crying and freaking out. Nichole looked good. Did they make Ilisa's hair more orange? It looked more orange in the salon. I think she looks best when her hair is wavy.
    I too would probably go with Nichole, Jamie and Carrie. (And, I agree...those bangs don't do Carrie any favors.... although I'd take the bangs over the dark roots she had before.)

I could have sworn in the first episode that Natalie was gunning for Charlotte (was that her name? the diplomat's daughter) because Charlotte also had a "sort of Latino" look and Natalie viewed her as competition. I wonder why she hasn't said the same thing about Jamie...who said last night she was half-Cuban/half-something else (Venezuelan??).

I couldn't understand's Jamie's (over)reaction to her hair. It was brown with reddish highlights before, as best as I could tell, and they made it more red. Not a big deal. They could have given her a weird haircut, dyed it platinum blonde or jet black, etc. She should be happy that the makeovers really seemed designed to make the girls look better (I would argue that that is not necessarily the goal of the ANTM makeovers).

And, finally (last rant), Chrystina was completely annoying. Jenna was upset that she was in the bottom 4, so she accepted the constructive criticism and worked really hard. Chrystina pouted instead. When she started complaining to Robin about having been in the bottom two, I was expecting Robin to go off on her about rejection being part of the business, you have to toughen up, etc. I was really surprised that Robin was actually pretty nice about it.

I want the group to be Jamie, Carrie, and Natalie.
    Jamie is AMAZING at everything, even though she broke down last night. Everyone has those days.
    Carrie has a wonderful voice and stage presence. Even though she's old and she's not a great dancer, she can improve.
    Natalie is beautiful and she has a great voice. She has a terrible attitude but everything else makes up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2834495;
    I think Natalie will be one of them. She has the total package IMO.
    I agree, but the disadvantage for her, being in a reality show, is that she's not only going to be judged on talent, but also on personality, and after last year's fiasco with Asia, I don't think Robin is going to take the chance of having a winner that so many viewers dislike. Natalie is hot on so many levels, but she is a sad, catty little teenager who takes joy in making others miserable, and I have a lot of trouble accepting that that kind of attitude should be glorified.

I am having trouble liking the girls in this new batch, they turn out to be so immature. Is it because they are so young that they're being such brats? Jamie threw such a hissy fit over her hair , Chrystina wouldn't accept any kind of criticism, it was all "I didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2 and I don't know why you put me there"... I like Tiffanie, she gives tough love, but she helps out others.

Carrie's makeover reminded me of Brooke Hogan, especially when she was performing. Last night was a step-up though, the girls sound vocally better and there dance skills are improving for some. I can't really decide who I would like to form Girlicious since I don't have any exact favorites except Ilisa. But the girls are slowly progressing and I'm enjoying that they are doing so. The one thing that tugged my heart was when Cassandra had been eliminated, when she was about to get off the stage and she kicked her leg in the air, and then she started crying. I really felt bad for the girl.
    omg, stunning~*~.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2836228;
    Carrie's makeover reminded me of Brooke Hogan, especially when she was performing. Last night was a step-up though, the girls sound vocally better and there dance skills are improving for some. I can't really decide who I would like to form Girlicious since I don't have any exact favorites except Ilisa. But the girls are slowly progressing and I'm enjoying that they are doing so. The one thing that tugged my heart was when Cassandra had been eliminated, when she was about to get off the stage and she kicked her leg in the air, and then she started crying. I really felt bad for the girl.
    Speaking of who the girls look like - tonight I really thought Jamie looked like Nellie Furtado and Ilise reminded me of Bette Midler (but slimmer).

Quote Originally Posted by guide54;2836234;
    Speaking of who the girls look like - tonight I really thought Jamie looked like Nellie Furtado and Ilise reminded me of Bette Midler (but slimmer).
    I thought she looked more like that singer Jojo
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by mc_aka_alisa;2836128;

I am having trouble liking the girls in this new batch, they turn out to be so immature. Is it because they are so young that they're being such brats? Jamie threw such a hissy fit over her hair , Chrystina wouldn't accept any kind of criticism, it was all "I didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2 and I don't know why you put me there"... I like Tiffanie, she gives tough love, but she helps out others.
    I think they are (or most of them are) . Chrystina is pretty and all but I just find her too cocky sometimes. The fact that she has a problem being criticized definitely shows her immaturity :nono.
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;2837071;
    I thought she looked more like that singer Jojo
    Correction, I meant Lindsay Lohan's little sis Ali
    -----------

+ Reply to Thread