+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Premium Member

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

well Megan is the first girl eliminated

Natalie is a meanie. She needs to go somewhere.
    Shes too mean to even be in this group. She cant even be a solo artist the way she's acting.
    I mean who wants to look up to that?

Maybe she'll end up being a music video whore for Snoop Dogg or 50 Cent or something.
    I mean she is pretty. Thats for sure. But her personality is icky.

Um my favorites would be Jenna and Charlye.
    Great personality and theyre all gorgeous!
    People, get my school a tv show. I'd be the reality villan. Recognize, hoes.
    Amis, Lauren, Anya

Yuxk... lots of blurred booty crackage this episode. Like everyone else, most of the girls do not stand out at all to me yet. Maybe I'll feel differently after the makeover episode. But if that doesn't get my attention, I won't be watching anymore... Unless they pull a Flavor of Love twist by bringing back Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Cami Headworth;2811942;
    Natalie is a meanie. She needs to go somewhere.
    Shes too mean to even be in this group. She cant even be a solo artist the way she's acting.
    I mean who wants to look up to that?

Maybe she'll end up being a music video whore for Snoop Dogg or 50 Cent or something.
    I mean she is pretty. Thats for sure. But her personality is icky.

Um my favorites would be Jenna and Charlye.
    Great personality and theyre all gorgeous!

Natalie sure is getting a bad edit. I thought it was hysterical when they showed a clip of her being mean or overconfident (I can't remember which -- I just remember she came off looking bad), and then right after that they showed her running into a pole (like an idiot).

I was surprised that Megan was the one to go. That made it pretty clear that good singing really isn't what they're looking for. I mean, she wasn't a great singer, but she was definitely better than the girl who couldn't sing at all (sorry, I don't remember the name of the other girl in the bottom two).

Natalie is so...what's the word...confusing to me... She's just not likable, she got the b**** edit in the first episode, and this time, she came off a freaking moron. From her attitude about the challenge, to her trying to defend herself by trying to use Tiffanie as a scapegoat, then to her saying that Madonna can't sing. She really just needs to exit the show and soon...I really can't take anymore of this girl's stupidity.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2807357;
    I'm beginning to falter on Mikey as well, he's a cutie, but even then...he's just downright RUDE. He's suppose to be a choreographer, he's suppose to teach the girls, not tell them, "oh my god. you don't get it still, i want to beat you in the head!" How is that gonna help them learn choreography? Its not constructive criticism at all...
    I agree... these girls are young, yes this is a tough business. But you need to build the right self image and confidence of these girls to give them prep for the world out there. You have to build them with tough love but that means constructive criticism, Im not saying give a false sense of security but Robin does a much better job at teaching than Mikey...

But I got to admit Mikey is fun to watch. If Robin was smart... she would build a band with CHELSEA AND MELISSA R! I love love those girls.
    All the girls in this season dont hold a candle to them both... and none of them can dance the way Mariela can.

Im also very sad that my girls Charlotte, Keisha and Kristen were out on the first audition ep.

Watching last night's episode, it made me really miss last season's girls, especially Chelsea and Melissa R. A lot of these girls sound terrible when they sing, hopefully they just need the practice. And the team who was on the chopping block was an excellent choice, I was so embarrassed for them and I cringed when they sang, it was just very disturbing. And Natalie, she's indescribable, in a bad way that is. She should just leave, she's making such a fool of herself.
    omg, stunning~*~.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr;2812624;
    If Robin was smart... she would build a band with CHELSEA AND MELISSA R! I love love those girls.
    All the girls in this season dont hold a candle to them both... and none of them can dance the way Mariela can.
    I wasn't a big fan of Melissa R's but I liked her okay. I did think Chelsea was fabulous though. I think Robin would have been smart to build a group around Chelsea and Melissa R. Mariela (who I also loved - fantastic dancer) could have been the third member - she'd be the one who sings the least (every pop group has the one who is not a great singer. Think Posh Spice with the Spice Girls). And she'd work it out on the dance floor. I'd add Antastasia to the mix, too - I liked her a lot. All just fantasy, of course. If Robin had done that she wouldn't have had another tv show so....

From the Girlicious cast, I like Nichole a lot. I also like Jenna (? not sure if that's her name. The one with the stomach problems in the first episode) and Jessie (? again, not sure of her name. She has dark hair and they don't really focus on her. I'm pretty sure her name starts with a J). Carrie has a great voice but they seriously need to dye her roots already.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

You know, they totally should do that instead! Bring back last season's girls and have them do a "making the band" type thing where Malika/Aundrea/Aubrey were brought back to compete with the new group of girls...they should bring back Chelsea, Melissa S, Mariela and some of the other talented girls and go off from there!

Thinking about it, they might do that!!! Remember, it was already mentioned that Melissa R and Chelsea and Aubrey from Danity Kane would somehow be on the show...of course that might just be a rumor...but I'm sure i read it somewhere long before the season airred!

What makes me wonder is, This band is supposed to be urban so they can't select a group full of blondes in fact they have to have a token black girl, token edgy girl, and token blonde (Like Danity kane) in the group. I really don't care though, I doubt these girls are going to be big but i'm rooting for Tiffinie.

+ Reply to Thread