+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

FORT Newbie

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

I agree with what a lot of you are saying about how the talent last season was much better. I mean none of these girls stand out to me that much. I only noticed a few girls but that's all. I really like that natalie chick, she's got the look and the talent imo.

And there's still rumors of asia still being a doll. But then again there's still rumors that she isn't and not cuz she quit but because she was contracted to only do a few shows with the dolls not actually become a member. The show was basically just to promote PCD.

Btw does anyone know where I can find some good quality pics from this season?

Last season was WAY better, I immediately took liking to alot of the girls from the first season, this season, I've only found girls I knew I was already going to hate, Natalie, wow, what a moron, already being a b**** in the first episode.

Anyways, not trying to be mean, but all of these girls look like down right strippers. If you thought last season was bad, this season is worst, by far, cause I remember alot of people saying that about the first season, but I didnt mind it then, but this season, it really looked trashy.

And omg...those damn boas are back.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;2803597;
    And omg...those damn boas are back.
    Yes, I was disappointed that they brought back the boas. I might be the only one, but I honestly can't stand Mikey.
    omg, stunning~*~.

ugh. another season of PCD's?

looks the same as that show....only more boring.

i feel sorry for these girls thinking this is the way to get famous or get a record deal. they essentially only work for the record or production company, right?

lily

Why do they need pussycat girls? A couple of them look like they're not even old enough to get a drink in a bar.

Next Season: Babylicious?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Maybe they could'n coriograph Asia's stupid finger wiggles when she sings into the dancing...

I'm going to have to give this show a couple more chances before I get a real idea of if I like it, and/or who I like. With so many people viying for camera time, it's kind of hard to get to know some of the people early on in shows like this.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy;2804122;
    Yes, I was disappointed that they brought back the boas. I might be the only one, but I honestly can't stand Mikey.
    I'm beginning to falter on Mikey as well, he's a cutie, but even then...he's just downright RUDE. He's suppose to be a choreographer, he's suppose to teach the girls, not tell them, "oh my god. you don't get it still, i want to beat you in the head!" How is that gonna help them learn choreography? Its not constructive criticism at all, if I was being rude to like that, i would quit the show and they would have no contestants and no show, but of course, all of them think its there big break, so whatever...its tv after all and abuse brings in ratings i guess...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sometimes you have to be/seem "hard" on people to get them on the right track. Mollycoddling, generally, doesn't work. It's a tough business, and you've got to be tough. If they have to be mollycoddled (geez, what a word!), they probably need to go back home to mommy and daddy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have to admit that I watched part of the first episode. Yes, PCD was aquilty pleasure last time around, and I am not sure that I will watch all this one, but if there is nothing else on or chaneel surfing, sure.

I really liked the red-head this year. She looks so completely different that they rest of the girls! WOW! Of course that probably means she will be gone soon.
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2807420;
    Sometimes you have to be/seem "hard" on people to get them on the right track. Mollycoddling, generally, doesn't work. It's a tough business, and you've got to be tough. If they have to be mollycoddled (geez, what a word!), they probably need to go back home to mommy and daddy.
    Of course they should be hard on the girls, or exemplify "tough love". But it seems as though Mikey is just bitchy than helpful.
    omg, stunning~*~.

+ Reply to Thread