+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

Re: Pussycat Dolls Present: Girlicious

First of all, this is so random, but did anyone else catch how alot of the girls this season have different spellings of their names instead of the traditional spelling? Tiffanie/Tiffany, Chrystina/Christina, Nichole/Nicole, Charlye/Charlie...just a random thing i noticed lol

Anyways, this is such a horrible season...I can honestly say now that I like none of the girls lol All of them are such a catty bunch! my goodness...after reading a brief summary of the finale episode...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i honestly think that Natalie, Tiffany, and Nichole will be girlicious, but since Natalie hates Tiffany/Nichole/Charlie, Natalie will decline the offer and Tiffany, Nichole, and Charlie will end up as Girlicious.
    (Even though its just a guess and not an actual spoiler, but just in case)

Watching this weeks episode just really showed how catty these girls are. And just thinking back throughout the series, these girls seriously hate each other...

Nichole singing while Natalie is mourning her grandmother.
    Tiffany and Charlie snickering and laughing at Chrystina.
    Natalie not rehearsing with Nichole and Carrie to bathe with Chrystina.
    Charlye and Tiffanie calling the girls ho's for dancing on the floor.
    Tiffanie lashing out on Natalie because she wants to quit or whatever.

I didn't care for this show at all, the song isn't that good either in my opinion, and if that's really the music video, it seems very cheap.

I didn't pay so much attention to this weeks episode due to the fact that I was terribly ill but one thing I did know was that these girls could not compare to last years amazing Burlesque performance. :nono I honestly don't like any girl remaining (excluding Carrie, but she's gone so oh well ), everyone is just so catty in different ways. It's very absurd and annoying how these girls are constantly fighting, I mean, how will they be even able to work as a group? At this moment, I just don't think this group is going to last whatsoever, especially with a name "Girlicious".
    omg, stunning~*~.

lol im glad im not the only person who agrees.... either the person who edit the shows just wants to put catfights in every episode to boost ratings or they really just go at it all the time...lol

i personally think the reason being is that they specifically said that they were gonna cast younger girls for this show, which probably is why they are so immature and catty with one another, at least more than usual lol cause last season, they casted a wider range of women, whereas they aimed for girls this season.

either way, this group is a sinking ship, unless they really have a good album, its just has been city for them...which isnt too bad, its better to be a has been than a never have...i guess...lol

I wish these girls could sing genres other than R&B. Sway was horrible.
    Top Model LARPing! OMG!
    KatarXena Warrior Princess.

~*~Spoilers~*~
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Girlicious' first single will be a song titled "Stupid S***" and "Like Me" is the promo single, the video shot will be airing on the finale. The clips can be found on YouTube.

The voices heard in the clips are: Nichole, Chrystina, Natalie, and Tiffanie. This means that the group consists of 4 members instead of the 3 originally announced. In the description of the finale episode, it says "a last minute decision shocks everyone-" presumably that they decide to use 4 girls instead of 3.

sources:girlicious power { your brand new source for all girlicious content and well I can't post the YouTube links
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-15-2008 at 05:49 AM.
    omg, stunning~*~.

That was a great spoiler! Thank you!
    2003-2008.

I hope that spoiler isn't true.
    My pick for a group would be: Nichole, Natalie and Charlye. (And Tiffanie is okay too)
    Anandahntm // Alyceausntm // Stefaniebntm // Darinafinntm

CCL

Considering that they kept all 5 contestants this week
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't see them deciding to keep four next week to form the group. I still think that Nichole, Natalie and Tiffanie will form the group.
    I think it was telling that they showed that Tiffanie, Nichole, Christina and Natalie were willing to put differences aside and that Charlie was not. I think that's a strong indicator that Charlie will not be part of the final group.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I just started watching this recently, & i grew to like Nichole & Chrystina . I really dont like Natalie, uggh she bugs me !
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar

It is unfortunate that I end up rooting for Chrystina & Natalie when Natalie really bugged me at the beginning. I hate to sound shallow but this industry is about looks and Chrystina is a very pretty girl, gorgeous in fact. Natalie is far from my type too far but pretty too. The rest just... to me they are average and I really dont wanna see a bunch of average girls on tv.

Can I once again complain about the low quality of girls this season compared to last? Like Melissa R had the whole package? Robin? Antin? Minus the cattiness too?

But yeah I hope its Natalie Chrystina & Nichole (just because of variety, I still liked Carrie best. And maybe Jamie)

+ Reply to Thread