+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Re: Flavor of Love

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d;2810587;
    I don't find them attractive at all.

And Flav is a shallow douchebag!
    And that is what makes us love him

lol, seriously I cant stand him in the sense that I regard him as a fellow human being. But if you look at him in the light of a shallow douchebag, then there is a certain charm that lies within.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestique;2823779;
    I just take the show for what it is--- guilty pleasure entertainment. Where else are you going to find 14 other women obsessed with another woman's pimple/herpes sore/something else?

Shy really meshes the best with Flav. I agree that she's basically New York in a different body.

I liked Grayvee. I wish she stayed.
    What cracked me up about the "herpes" is the fact that 90% of humans have HSV I, or herpes simplex virus type one, also called a fever blister or cold sore.

Now if she had a boil on her labia, than I would be kinda freaked, as that would be indicative of HSV II.......and unless she showed her va-jay-jay to the girls, I just dont get the hub bub, especially when Thing 1 looks like a herpes blister exploded and then encrusted on her face while Thing 2 looks like the fungus growing off the exploded and encrusted blister.

Quote Originally Posted by nliedel;2851130;
    I just read back up the thread and realized that I keep repeating how much I dislike T 1 and T2. I must really dislike them.
    I can't stand them, either, EWWW

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;2856205;
    Now if she had a boil on her labia, than I would be kinda freaked, as that would be indicative of HSV II........
    I would like to be lobotomised after imagining that. Please. Snort.

Just watched this weeks show. It comes on in the morning here, as well as at night. I think it was this week's show. Yep, still a train wreck.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I still can't believe how UGLY these women are this season

and the least ugly ones (Prancer/Seeezins) are hated on by the rest of the heard

SHY is the worst... I knew she had bad breath (loved the green smoke...) just looking at her, she is really insecure always getting in peoples faces with her loud blabber mouth

i am convinced that she is an actor employed by FOL...shhh is too fake

FORT Fogey

I just saw part of the photo shoot episode... let me just say that I am amazed that all the poor photographer left that house with was a case of alcoholism.

I still can't believe that the twins are one contestant. That just won't get old.

Yes the new Girls are a vast improvement over the Fugly bunch already there. Prancer has odd shaped head and reminds me of an anorexic Holly robinson peete if she had a mis shaped head.

So Shy needed 20K worth of dental work, huh?

Flav's got more on the ball than I gave him credit for, 'cause he sure had sense enough to get her the hell up out of his house!

FINALLY!

I actually suspected that he might've kept her around and paid for the dental work she needed.

Good for him to have her agitate the gravel!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

ok this episode was funny....Thing 1 & 2 are so ugly and annoying gosh do i hate them so much...every time they speak i just wanna jump through my television and strangle both of them....its funny that they both remind me of these twins who i use to go to school with and they would act like they was the hottest stuff and talk about everybody...until one day all their friends turned against them and wanted to fight them and they were so scared...when ever i see them i roll my eyes at them cause i can't stand them uhhh......Sincear is so ugly i mean if i looked like her i would be upset all the time to lmao....thank god shy is gone i never got the appeal about her...i believe prancer about her not brushing her teeth lol...however i do like her real name MonaLisa...sounds rich and exciting....omg i can't wait till next week to see the battle between the new and old girls....New girls ftw
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2866309;
    I still can't believe that the twins are one contestant. That just won't get old.
    I think that he will split them up once the group of girls gets smaller. Probably after the family visit (or right before it).

+ Reply to Thread