+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Re: Flavor of Love

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2801032;
    Thing 1 and Thing 2 needs to see someone to get those teeth fixed. I can't help but look at their mouths whenever they talk. ***SHUDDER***
    I don't find them attractive at all.

And Flav is a shallow douchebag!
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Flav is getting his panties in a bunch over his name being misspelled?
    When did he learn how to spell???
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2812049;
    Flav is getting his panties in a bunch over his name being misspelled?
    When did he learn how to spell???
    Or speak for that matter? But I believe all or most of them grew up in the ghetto so they are used to that urban slang.

Man, I ROFL when he was getting PO'd at them "mispelling" his name. I think I have written/spoken "Flava" Flav, too...then again, I am not some gold-digger looking to get with this freaky looking guy who already has 7 kids/baby mamas.

Personality-wise, he is funny...I bet he'd be a hoot to hang with.

I feel Ice was the most real of ANY of the girls. Let's get TRUTHFUL, folks. Flav is just plain UGLY!! Nothing is cute about him. He's short, clownish, and ugly. Most importantly, he is NOT there to find love. Hell, he isn't even trying to be cordial to this crop of hoes er ladies. So for someone to point blank state that she is a radio personality who is attempting to boost her career and not say she is actually there for Flav, when asked is the most HONEST answer ever given on this show!!!

She never told him she was there for him. Only that it was possible she might like him.
    She never lied about her intentions on the show
    I believe Flav only eliminated her because the producers told him to. I don't think it was his plan. He likes her because she reminded him of Brigitte.

Do the MATH people! You KNOW these 20 somethings are not interested in a very ugly 50+ year old has been like Flav. They ALL are gleaning their 15 minutes.

As for Rayna, she was just plain STUPID and fooled NO ONE! Not even Flav. However, I would have also sent Sinceer home as well for the very low blow she dealt to Bunz. She took it way below the competitive edge and dropped her sense of decency into the gutter IMO. How can you talk about someone's mother being DEAD and knowing the person's mother is gravely ill? She show absolutely NO REMORSE for what she done and it was glaringly obvious even to Flav that she only apologized to Bunz just to get the clock.

He should have let her go. It showed to me just how little respect he has for any of the women there.

I believe Ice wanted to be put off or was doing an experiment on how soon she would be put off if she made it absolutely clear she was only there for fame. She wasn't that stupid. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing. She did the tear thing because it was expected. I swear I will see her colorful take on her stay there in the very near future. She has already been on Reality remix, discussing her time on FOL so I would love to see her interview.

I like how Ice said what everyone else, I'm sure, is thinking -- and she said it nicely, I might add -- in her confessional interview when she commented on being attracted to black men, but Flav isn't attractive. Kudos to her, and best of wishes on advancing her radio career!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

This guy is a joke. Not a funny one either.

His haircut makes his head look like a friggin explanation point!!!!!!!!!!! see? lol.

shy for the win! i love her ghetto brash attitude. too bad she has halitosis.

so when are these girls getting a new weave put in? some.... actually most look like busted up, broke down strippers.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

Shy is new york 2.0, in fact all these girls seem like generic versions of contestants from seasons 1 and 2. This has to be the worst season out of all of them.

FORT Fogey

I don't get why people say this show is so bad. On what other dating show can you find a pair of ghettofied twins who compete for a man's love as a single contestant? Such genius deserves recognition.

I just take the show for what it is--- guilty pleasure entertainment. Where else are you going to find 14 other women obsessed with another woman's pimple/herpes sore/something else?

Shy really meshes the best with Flav. I agree that she's basically New York in a different body.

I liked Grayvee. I wish she stayed.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

+ Reply to Thread