+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Flavor of Love

FORT Fogey

Re: Flavor of Love

the whole season was a charade. flav was just deceiving them and abusing them.

Quote Originally Posted by petite_indigo;3027238;
    My money is on Thing 2 or Black being the next "I Love New York" show. Or better yet, both Thingy having their own show.
    I don't know if New York can have her own show and she looks the way she looks then anything is possible . As far Black or The Things having their own show, i don't think any of them is charismatic enough to hold their own show. Now I can see Shy possibly getting a spin off. She actually reminds me alot of New York.[/QUOTE]
    i like thing 2 but she has absolutely NOTHING to offer on the table. she's just bland, not to mention sounds like she's in the 3rd grade.

shy is a bit manly looking & sounding compared to new york.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

If you ask me, not that anyone did, this whole season was truly a strange and bizarre attempt to create a less violent, more "funny" version of Season 2. All the girls seemed like clones of previous contestants: Hotlanta-Krazy, Prancer-Bootz, Shy-New York, Black-Hoopz, Tree-Serious, Thing 2-Delisheez, it was all over done. Seezinz was Buckeey, even the girls who barely lasted an elimination like Tik or Rayna reminded me of girls (Like Dat and Somethin) respectively. In my opinion, this used to be a show you'd just watch and get into because of how nonsensical it was that hip-hop trash were fighting for a washed out Surreal Lifer. That on its own was a good enough watch, it was just funny to watch on its own. This season, it seemed like they were trying to make it funny and amusing by giving them twists and strange challenges and the arguments were pointless and the bitch of the season (Sinceer) really was not even that interesting. All in all, it was not that great and the reunion could have been a chance to see some real bitches fight but they tamed down even a moderate screaming session with Seezinz and Sinceer.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

But i think that was the point. Sort of like when they stopped letting people throw shoes on Jerry Springer. I guess it got to the point where they got enough letters or the shows star just got tired of having things portrayed in a certain light. Which is why this season was so freaking annoying. Why go through the trouble of cleaning up the show when you knew the outcome. Better to have left it in its latter form of chaos.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

I can't wait for next season: Baby Mama of Love
    People who want to be equal's lives are filled with subtractions and auditions
    Marilyn Manson-Doppelhurz

Does anyone know if there is any truth to the rumor that Flavor of Love 4 is in the works with Flav's son in place of Flav?

+ Reply to Thread