+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Re: Flavor of Love

I know none of this is in any way real, but I wish he had sent Sinceer packing last night instead of Thing 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2957313;
    I know none of this is in any way real, but I wish he had sent Sinceer packing last night instead of Thing 2.
    Me too. I think Thing 2 was the only one that was left that seems compatible with Flav. I think Sinceer is still there since she doesn't get along with Seesinz. That was, there's still some type of drama in the house.

Does anyone else think Black looks a little like Hoopz? I think he has a type even though he shouldn't be picky the way he looks!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2957672;
    Does anyone else think Black looks a little like Hoopz? I think he has a type even though he shouldn't be picky the way he looks!
    My husband has been saying this since she's been on the show. She does look like Hoopz.

I'm guessing Thing 1 and 2 will get their own show like "I Love New York".

Black is a good looking woman

but what's up with her diary room spots where she always wears that same blue "breast-shirt" all the time and her hair is weird and her face looks all thick and bloated

that dad (think it was sinceers dad) made me laugh, at one point i couldn't understand what he was saying. they should have given him subtitles

and no... the *Things* i do NOT want to see them on another FOL spinoff they are a mess

and i hope that part where *stuff* was left by hotlanta in the toilet was part of the script

I have to admit I am much less invested in this season than previous seasons. I'm just not "feeling" very many of these girls. Hotlanta and Sinceer were funny, but the only people I could really root for were Thing 1 & Thing 2. Seezinz is probably the most boring Flavorette ever. Whoever did that impression of her early on (Sinceer?) of being a nobody was pretty accurate. Even Beatuful from last season was more interesting.

I really miss personalities like Hottie ("I look like Beyonce"), Like Dat ("I like my ghetto"), Nibblz (freaky lisping stripper), NEW YORK, and even Bootz (NY-lite) just to name a few. This season doesn't have anyone nearly as interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2958502;
    and i hope that part where *stuff* was left by hotlanta in the toilet was part of the script

It has to be right. How long has Hotlanta been gone and they just not went into that bathroom??? That didn't make any sense to me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2958502;
    Black is a good looking woman

but what's up with her diary room spots where she always wears that same blue "breast-shirt" all the time and her hair is weird and her face looks all thick and bloated

on FOL and ROL as well, all of the girls are wearing the same thing all season in every one of their "diary room" spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2960085;
    on FOL and ROL as well, all of the girls are wearing the same thing all season in every one of their "diary room" spots.
    It was the same with Charm School. One of those girls (can't remember who) said they were called back after the show was over and gave the interviews, "what were you thinking whens..." and breakdowns for all of the episodes all in the same day. That's why they look the same in almost all of them.

+ Reply to Thread