+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Re: Flavor of Love

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2874529;
    Uh... sorry?
    Uh . . . yeah . . . really. I'm an English teacher AND a proofreader, and the spelling error didn't bother me. I mean, c'mon, it's just effin' Star Trek -- who cares?!!! But then, correcting errors, to me, is simply a part of a paycheck -- not a way to get my rocks off or build a fragile self-esteem. To each his (or her) own.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

Ugh I can't stand those twins and I'm glad they have new girls.

It was so sad seeing the twins get seperated. Thing 1 is definitely a goner...

I'm wondering why Hotlanta is still there. She always seems to have this weird smirk on her face. What does Flav see in her?

I didn't think he was going to let Prancer go yet. Hotlanta is the queen of being in the bottom two. I'm also glad there's new girls in the house but boy Tree goes back and forth to me. One minute she looks feminine and the next she looks and talks manly to me.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BrandiB73;2872931;
    I love this show - where else can I just sit and laugh at crazy @ss folks? The twins are TOO much. Their voices drive me nutty! And why must they talk at the same time?
    And, I forget her name, but the one girl SERIOUSLY looks like a character on Star Trek with that BIG 'OL forehead!!
    I actually like Hotlanta.
    And, I can't imagine any woman would actually LIKE Flav. Seriously - he is just nasty! I wouldn't even go on that show for $500K in prize $$ if they offered it! NO WAY!
    I like hotlanta too the most. she is actually the only one (and the twins) that would probably stay with him after ther show. i do not like the turn the show is taking. it brought in all these new model chicks. (you all know black is really a model who used to date terrell owens) anyway it looks like they are trying to turn this into a show like a sort of sitcom then a reality show. Did you see next weeks preview were he is dead. Come one we dont need all these stupid scenerios we want to see the females fighting.

It looks like all the new girls are want to be actors-models and that is why they wre brought to the show. And I also read it is all fake and flav married some chick a couple months ago. They said the show is just pure entertainment not real

I did not realize that "Black" was a model!?! Or that she used to date TO! Hmmmm

Out of all of them, I actually think that one of the "THINGS" would be a best match. They are pretty ghetto-fab. They can dress up and look decent, but they can't talk worth a darn and they are FULL of drama. THey might ACTUALLY LIKE Flave. If he realy wants someone to BE WITH, he should have picked one of them!

But, with the spoilers, we already know who won.....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JetLes;2867136;
    I know who won this season of FOL

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dont know here name yet.. But its the New White Girl with the Dark Hair

This was posted about 3 weeksago on ONTD

i'm guessing that would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    black?

who else in the f2? im starting to think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    sinceer
    will be the other one. her or
    Click to see Spoiler:
    seezins

FORT Fanatic

im starting to think somethings up here,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    based on who new york chose last and who flav picks.
    .vh1 changing direction?
    Last edited by realityfan25; 04-10-2008 at 07:39 PM.

omg the twins and sinceer are so ugly and talk alot of bull...i would knock the twins and sinceer out in a fight...anyway omg today on the train I saw Goldie (Courtney) from flava of love season 1, with one of her friends...she lost alot of weight...
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

"Thing 2, you're parents are here!" Classic

+ Reply to Thread