+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

FORT Fan

Re: Flavor of Love

I still want to know what those twins are still doing there. They are just nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Mertii;2866787;
    I think that he will split them up once the group of girls gets smaller. Probably after the family visit (or right before it).
    The sad thing is I really doubt he knows the difference between the two.

Re: SHY IS PISSED!!!!

I just read the Shy exit interview and BOY is she PISSED!!! She now wants to distance herself for the “character” Shy and only go by Monalisa because of all the negative emails and blogs about her. Now she claims she’s an actress who only was doing a character.

She is particularly pissed about how Flav reacted to her breath problem. She claims no one had a problem with her breath until Hotlanta et al commented about it in the roast.

She basically stated that she had a horrible experience on the show; never owned up to her part in the negative vibe in the house; and pretty much dislikes everybody in the house.

The funniest part is that she now claims she sought dental help even before the show which contradicts the fact that she felt the need to seek one on the show and that she claims she was totally unaware of any halsitosis problems before Flav pointed it out.

Her exit interview shows her as delusional as Shatar in thinking she is the triple threat actress-singer-performer.

I love this show - where else can I just sit and laugh at crazy @ss folks? The twins are TOO much. Their voices drive me nutty! And why must they talk at the same time?
    And, I forget her name, but the one girl SERIOUSLY looks like a character on Star Trek with that BIG 'OL forehead!!
    I actually like Hotlanta.
    And, I can't imagine any woman would actually LIKE Flav. Seriously - he is just nasty! I wouldn't even go on that show for $500K in prize $$ if they offered it! NO WAY!

Sinceer is the one that looks like a Cling-On from Star Trek. Some of the girls have referred to her as the Cling-On. In one of the earlier episodes, editing added the wrinkled Cling-On forehead onto Sinceer's forehead. it wsa pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by madeboxer;2867412;
    It might be old news but Flav will be on UPS starring in a sitcom about a ex-convict who moves in with his wealthy brother and his family. Appears to be very formulaic and probably only last any longer than FOL 3
    You're right on target about it sounding formulaic - It sounds exactly like "Prince of Bel Air" reduex!

Quote Originally Posted by talula;2873554;
    Sinceer is the one that looks like a Cling-On from Star Trek. Some of the girls have referred to her as the Cling-On. In one of the earlier episodes, editing added the wrinkled Cling-On forehead onto Sinceer's forehead. it wsa pretty funny!
    Yes, you are right. And now every time I watch Star Trek with my boyfriend, I think of her when I see any clingon!! He doesn't get why I am giggling like a little kid when they come on screen! LOL

Him: :

Me: :

FORT Fogey

Klingon. Not Cling-On.

... and I don't even watch Star Trek.

I thought the vein they put on her was so funny

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama;2873825;
    Klingon. Not Cling-On.
    Uh... sorry?