+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Flavor of Love

Re: Flavor of Love

Ha, this episode was so funny to me. Shy and her stank azz breath finally got the boot. How was Flav letting her kiss him all in the mouth? Ewww!!! Wait, I forgot who I was talking about there for a second. Is it just me or are those twins always the reason for someone else's information coming out? Why don't they tell their own business for a change.

Looks like Thing 1 and 2 are going to be nervous next week. One of them mentioned people trying to split them up.

I know who won this season of FOL

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dont know here name yet.. But its the New White Girl with the Dark Hair

This was posted about 3 weeksago on ONTD
    Work ! Shake it ! Pop it ! Dont Break It !

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2866330;
    Yes the new Girls are a vast improvement over the Fugly bunch already there. Prancer has odd shaped head and reminds me of an anorexic Holly robinson peete if she had a mis shaped head.
    it's funny you say this because i always think about her strange head when i'm watching and think she has a wierd resemblence to Holly Robinson

wow... amazes me when someone has the same odd thought i have

FORT Fan

How could those butt ugly twins think they're sexy enough for a calendar shoot? Gross! And why is one twin fat and the other skinny? I agree they should have gone to the dentist with Shy.

And while we're on the topic of Shy, you've got to admit that she made the show more interesting with her personality. It made the show fun because she's so gross and thinks she's hot. I can't believe Shy doesn't even seem embarrassed about having "hot ass breath." She should be embarrassed about a dentist telling her to brush every day on national TV.

Anyone know what really caused Shy's breath to be so hot? Can a few cavities really cause nasty breath like that? Yick! I'm sure Shy could have gotten a payment plan for the dental work. I wonder if Prancer was right about Shy not even brushing those big teeth.

The new chicks should shake things up a bit next week. The women who'll be coming next week look so much better than the ugly women in the house now, like Shy, The Fugly twins and Sinceer.

Flav is ugly himself, but he should be able to find a hot chick as a famous rapper. But then again, he also picked Deelishis, who is no prize horse herself.

Yea that Shy finally got the boot! She looked like a horse!

If your rumor is true about the winner, it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bunz

Nevermind, I see that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a new girl comes into the house and she wins
    Last edited by buglover; 03-25-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Just before being kicked to the curb by Flav once his ninth baby is born.

It might be old news but Flav will be on UPS starring in a sitcom about a ex-convict who moves in with his wealthy brother and his family. Appears to be very formulaic and probably only last any longer than FOL 3

Hey made! good to see you. Flav is getting some serious air time on all kinds of networks because of the success of FOL. I still think he's a little weasel though!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by channel5lady;2867254;
    . . . Anyone know what really caused Shy's breath to be so hot? Can a few cavities really cause nasty breath like that? . . .
    Apparently her lack of dental hygiene caused more than just a few cavities. The dentist said that several of her teeth needed root canal treatments, and several other teeth were so badly decayed that they were beyond root canal -- they needed to be pulled. That level of decay causes serious stank-ass breath!

She's obviously spent her life chowing down on candy, never flossing, and rarely brushing. Eeeeewwwww!!!!!! On what planet is THAT considered sexy???

Gotta say, they really scraped the bottom of the barrel for this season's FOL contestants! (And I thought Floor-Pooper and Lil Miss Lip-Chap were the worst they could get!)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

How in the world does anyone stand the pain of decay that bad?? Wow. Thank goodness someone told her she needed all these things before she ends up with no teeth!
    Yup, with donuts!!

i find it hard to believe that nobody ever told her about her dragon breath before...considering she is always talking and getting right up in peoples face

@ only 2 toothbrushes and 3 people

and about the twins, yuck! How old are they supposed to be they look ancient

+ Reply to Thread