+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 127 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Newbie

Millionaire Matchmaker

Has anybody started a thread for this repulsive show, yet? No? Well then I will. Patti Stanger is hideous. How on earth does one weed out gold diggers if the date's main selling point is that he is a millionaire. Gold diggers are the only women that this service will attract.

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I watched this for the first time last night and I liked it. Patti's looks are unfortunate. She really needs a makeover from Clinton and Kelly. Her hair is atrocious.

I think she defines gold digger as one who is not persuing a career or life of their own. Living off Daddy's money and looking for a rich husband qualilfies.

The 46 year old, last night, thinks he looks younger. No, he doesn't. Nothing wrong with looking your age either, just embrace that.

The guy with the pole is not relationship material and Patti should not have taken him on as a client. It served both of them well though. Patti got to be right because she called it and he got some free advertising.

I will stick with this for awhile. I love before/after and finding love compelling.

Which station is it on, and what time?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

BRAVOtv.com : The Millionaire Matchmaker : Home

Here is the Bravo website. It will tell you when it airs. Knowing Bravo it repeats constantly.

Thank you, shoepie!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

I guess I should qualify my statement about Patty being hideous. She has a hideous personality. She is unfortunate looking but I really don't care about that. She is just absurdly judemental and cruel. Did anybody understand the comment about redheads being "day old fruit?" She then suggested that the natural redhead dye her hair brown.

Her suggestion to sex-toy-Dave was to basically change who he was or he'd never find a soul mate. Bullsh-t. He could probably put on a temporary facade and attract more conservative women, but how long would that last? I hope Dave eventually finds the woman (or man) of his dreams, but he won't do it by following Patty's unrealistic (and sometimes downright silly) advice.

I can't wait until next week when she tells the millionaire that he has to move out of the ghetto to find the "right woman." Apparently he had lived in the house with his college buddies before he became rich and didn't want to leave his friends behind just because his situation had changed. What a sweet guy, but we shall see.
    Last edited by Aranea; 01-26-2008 at 04:24 PM.

I caught a commercial one day for this show. I swear one of those bachelors looks like Billy from Real Housewives!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

I swear one of those bachelors looks like Billy from Real Housewives!!
    Could it have been Harold from the first episode? The 46 year-old who wanted to find a 25 year old version of Cindy Crawford.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;2770766;
    I guess I should qualify my statement about Patty being hideous. She has a hideous personality. She is unfortunate looking but I really don't care about that. She is just absurdly judemental and cruel. Did anybody understand the comment about redheads being "day old fruit?" She then suggested that the natural redhead dye her hair brown.

Her suggestions to sex-toy-Dave were to basically change who he was or he'd never find a soul mate. Bullsh-t. He could probably put on a temporary facade and attract more conservative women, but how long would that last? I hope Dave eventually finds the woman (or man) of his dreams, but he won't do it by following Pattiy's unrealistic (and sometimes downright silly) advice.

I can't wait until next week when she tells the millionaire that he has to move out of the ghetto to find the "right woman." Apparently he had lived in the house with his college buddies before he became rich and didn't want to leave his friends behind just because his situation had changed. What a sweet guy, but we shall see.
    She claims to have had a very successful business doing this for years. This is probably true and what got her on TV. Her personality is abrasive, to be sure, but I enjoyed this first episode. Time will tell if it gets old fast. I look forward to the post script telling us she made a good match.

I still maintain that she needs a makeover.

FORT Newbie

One of Stanger's creepy "millionaires," Lonnie Moore, has been accused of rape. Do you think it was a date that Patty set up?

The Dark Side Of Nightlife: Les Deux Owner Lonnie Moore Accused Of Rape

+ Reply to Thread