+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 127 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Madison, on the show, was my source. He talked about it on film, even when he was trying to convice the girl to come back to him.
    Crazy, I know but that's what was shown.
    Oh wow, how odd.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am not questioning you. It is your source that seems wrong!

I think Patti looks good. Sure she is a wild one with a big mouth but I enjoy her. The show is too staged, however. How about going for real matches? The Bachelor is wildly successful because we all want to see a real connection. If she does, indeed, have a real business, why not show us how that works. We don't need jerks to entertain us.

Personally, I'd prefer to watch Patti's show rather then watch The Bachelor! I find those Bachelor/Bachelorette shows just about intolerable and, mainly, a colossal waste of the competitors and viewers time.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer to watch Patti's show rather then watch The Bachelor! I find those Bachelor/Bachelorette shows just about intolerable and, mainly, a colossal waste of the competitors and viewers time.
    I hear you. The Bachelor could be so much better if they showed what we glimpse in the outtakes. So my criticism holds for both show. Show genuine footage.

Watching this last episode, I couldn't help but think that not one, but both of her millionaires were gay. The Jason guy.... Maybe he just doesn't know it yet. Maybe that's why he hasn't had any lasting relationships. Patti was dead-on when she said he had "No personality." He needs a lot more than just interpretive dance lessons.
    I really enjoyed the New Yorker/Las Vegas female impersonator. It was obvious early on, that the "Pockey Gay Guy" was drinking too much and just wasn't his type but he was so kind and maintained his good humor the whole time. Very gracious and unusual for one of Patti's millionaires.
    norealityhere and Debb70 like this.

I was tempted to record that show for husband who is from Las Vegas. Husband wanted to see his Vegas show.

I am not sure what personality Frank needs. Pocket gay knew they did not really have anything in common. That and the camera being on him made him down all those drinks. Frank has lots of friends and some innate wisdom. I think he is rich as a person already. So I do not think I can add to his wisdom.

I do not think the other person is gay. He has fear.
    You can do it!

I don't presume to know anyone's sexual preference, however, I think it is odd if many people who meet you think you are gay, Patty thought he was gay, the other Millionaire thought he was gay and yet , he says that he isn't gay. When they showed his video, he said many people think he's gay. I did too. I just wonder why that would be the case. Just curious.

I loved that zip line in Vegas! Man, I want to do that!

I can't wait to see Patty get fixed up next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I loved that zip line in Vegas! Man, I want to do that!
    Me too!! I want to zip line sooo badly. But only the kind where I'm all belted in.

FORT Fogey

Just watched the episode with the 58-year-old guy who only wanted to date women in their 20s, but then was smitten with the 44-year-old who Patti found for him. At the end it stated that they went out only one more time. I wish they would have said what happened.

FORT Fogey

I thought the black football player was a perfect match for Patti. He said he liked strong women and described her personality to a T!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Just watched the episode with the 58-year-old guy who only wanted to date women in their 20s, but then was smitten with the 44-year-old who Patti found for him. At the end it stated that they went out only one more time. I wish they would have said what happened.
    Patti says that it's very difficult for a tiger to change their spots. I think once men have a certain type, they may never give it up, no matter how old they get. Look at Hugh Heffner. LOL

+ Reply to Thread