+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

  1. #961
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Saw Patti on Andy Cohen's hour long show last night, and was tickled that while she admitted to having a procedure or two done on her face, she kept calling her drooping eyelids "Ke-tosis" instead of what it really is, "Ptosis". I tried looking up her 'K' word and almost lost my mind!! She said it was upper eyelids, only. She also said that the doc refused her a facelift.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  2. #962
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,537

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Saw Patti on Andy Cohen's hour long show last night, and was tickled that while she admitted to having a procedure or two done on her face, she kept calling her drooping eyelids "Ke-tosis" instead of what it really is, "Ptosis". I tried looking up her 'K' word and almost lost my mind!! She said it was upper eyelids, only. She also said that the doc refused her a facelift.
    Oh good lord! Ketosis has something to do with diabetes, but I can't remember specifically what, but I know it's not good! Ptosis is just a fancy word for sagging or drooping. And good ethics on that doc for refusing to do a facelift on her! She doesn't need it, IMO. He could have just as easily taken her money for a procedure she doesn't need.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  3. #963
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,868

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    I can't believe the things that came out of her mouth on WWHL. I never thought much of her before, but now I truly see what an ugly human being she is, inside and out. I can't believe that trashy show of hers will still be on the air after this. She managed to stereotype and offend gays, Jews, Los Angelinos, and most women all in one episode. If I was Andy Cohen I would have thrown her off the set. What kills me is that he thought it was all "entertaining" in his Bravo blog today. How far his network and his outlook has strayed from its Queer Eye/Project Runway heyday...
    norealityhere likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  4. #964
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    I'm forever surprised at what these celebs tell us to explain their actions, particularly about plastic surgery. I hadn't heard the term ptosis so of course, I googled it. The causes for it really don't fit Pattie at all, although it's possible for her to be an exception. I think before any surgery that was performed for this condition would be after it had progressed enough to necessitate such an action. I don't remember seeing any, not even the tiniest of drooping in her eyelids. And usually it's just one eyelid that affected. Why have both done?
    I really get offended when Hollywood treats us as dumber than dumb. We can and do figure out things, especially big fat lies.

  5. #965
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I can't believe the things that came out of her mouth on WWHL. I never thought much of her before, but now I truly see what an ugly human being she is, inside and out. I can't believe that trashy show of hers will still be on the air after this. She managed to stereotype and offend gays, Jews, Los Angelinos, and most women all in one episode. If I was Andy Cohen I would have thrown her off the set. What kills me is that he thought it was all "entertaining" in his Bravo blog today. How far his network and his outlook has strayed from its Queer Eye/Project Runway heyday...
    I didn't watch when she was on Andy's WWHL.
    I did see it the other night, though, with the Mowry sisters.
    On that show, Andy gave Patti his Jackhole award.
    Sounds like it was well deserved.
    I have never been able to understand that woman and why she is so horribly nasty.

    And, if she's claiming to have a medical condition that caused her to have the surgery, I call that bull! She's had a ton of work done - including an eyelift - and she has managed to make herself look worse than she did before.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  6. #966
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Not to mention the fact that Madison only recently (couple years) completely realized he was gay. When Million Dollar Listing started, he was totally infactuated with a girl who used to be his girlfriend and they broke up but he thought he still wanted her.
    Maybe he's just going slow about the whole relationship issue but I think you're right and it was just a scripted ploy.
    I cannot believe this is true!

  7. #967
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    scripted or not she needs some serious help with this disaster..bet her PR team is going crazy...she needs to learn how to filter herself..can we say "open mouth insert foot"
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  8. #968
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I cannot believe this is true!
    I couldn't make up anything so strange as Madison's indecision that season. My first impression of him was that he was gay but he felt he was in love with this girl. There were scenes with her. Then the next season he seemed to have come to the conclusion that he was gay.
    Scripted? Probably but who knows?

  9. #969
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I couldn't make up anything so strange as Madison's indecision that season. My first impression of him was that he was gay but he felt he was in love with this girl. There were scenes with her. Then the next season he seemed to have come to the conclusion that he was gay.
    Scripted? Probably but who knows?
    I am not questioning you. It is your source that seems wrong!

    I think Patti looks good. Sure she is a wild one with a big mouth but I enjoy her. The show is too staged, however. How about going for real matches? The Bachelor is wildly successful because we all want to see a real connection. If she does, indeed, have a real business, why not show us how that works. We don't need jerks to entertain us.

  10. #970
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am not questioning you. It is your source that seems wrong!
    Madison, on the show, was my source. He talked about it on film, even when he was trying to convice the girl to come back to him.
    Crazy, I know but that's what was shown.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.