+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 127 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Is Chelsea back with Patti?!?!? I was flipping channels and saw her on the screen (can't sit through a full episode of the show). According to my cable provider, the episode was dated 2011.
    When they were screening the girls in this last episode, and Patty was talking (telling off) the girl from West Virginia, who sounded like a Valley Girl, I thought she was Chelsea at first glance. (a much worse looking Chelsea tho) Maybe that's what you saw.

I just sent Patti a quick email asking her to please refrain from the fat comments while taping..and I asked her was she aware of how many young impressionable girls watch this show and the impact the fat comments could have on them these middle school and high school girls, they are under too much pressure as it is to be skinny as a rail and be a size 0 or a size 2...it wasn't like the girl weighed 300lbs or something she looked like a healthy size 6 or 8 to me and since when is that FAT?

I thought it was funny that no one really wanted to go out with the jerk...lol asking girls when they had sex for the first time..talk about CLASSLESS
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 09-15-2011 at 08:48 PM.
    Debb70 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I loved this episode (gay men). They were both normal and sweet. When has that happened before on this show?!

I do think that Madison was a plant. Nowhere in the depths of my intellect do I believe this man cannot find a partner on his own. He is beautiful. It doesnt get better than this. There are others as handsome but no one more so. Well, he is laid back and stand offish so maybe this could have some truth to it but I bet that is a symptom of him never having to be the aggressor because he is contstantly persued.

I like Patti, Destin and Rachael. They make a good team. Destin is actually a partner in her business and has been with him for many years. Change your hair, Rachael. That is my only gripe. I get avant gard, counter culture hair, very well. I am just tired of this look. I am not asking she go main stream, just do someting else, weird in another way.

I watched a rerun before this one and the only difference I see in Patti's look is that she is thinner now. Her face looks the same. I even noticed that her jaw line and neck could use a mini lift at some point soon. I don't think she has had anything done since last season. She uses botox and her lips are filled but that has always been the case.
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree with you, completely, about Patti's looks. I noticed the deep lines along her jawline (when she made a particular face) last night. Her age was really showing in her jaw. Of course, it could not only be the natural aging process, but also the weight loss. Weight loss is not always a person's friend in the later years...and what is she now? 50?

Getting old is a witch, with a capital B! You just can't run forever!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I liked the gay episode too! Such nice people. I really loved both of the guys that were selected as dates, especially the one who loved his dog so much. I started thinking that I WANT TO DATE THAT GUY! LOL, (I'm female.) I can see him beng a dear friend, though. I hope that situation works out well.

I wish Rachael would do something with her hair. I'm over it by now. That curl over bang is just so yesteryear. Could she love it that much? LOL
    Cornholio and sparklete like this.

I am so mad that Madison still hasn't gone on another date with Charlie!
    its_glinda_now and Debb70 like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    This upset me too! I thought their date went great and they look really good together imo. Guess he really is a "lazy lion"
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    This fact supports my notion that he was cast for this show as window dressing. Patti clearly knew him. His laid back attitude was him being self concious that he had agreed to go through this charade.

This man is beautiful and accomplished. Certainly he comes in contact with many men looking for love. He will not call Charlie again and Charlie knows that.

Not to mention the fact that Madison only recently (couple years) completely realized he was gay. When Million Dollar Listing started, he was totally infactuated with a girl who used to be his girlfriend and they broke up but he thought he still wanted her.
    Maybe he's just going slow about the whole relationship issue but I think you're right and it was just a scripted ploy.

Today I finally found time to watch the episode with the Vegas plastic surgeon and the English lady with the pole dancing school.
    I had to laugh when Patti strongly stated twice in the show, that the English girl had too much of a masculine personna and unless she changes that she will never find love.
    Is that the pot calling the kettle black???
    Shoepie, Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.

+ Reply to Thread