+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    the girl that the geeky dude picked for his date she was so skanky, IMO. Those tacky hair extensions that were so obvious & poorly done & just everything about her screamed "cheap!" Hardly the quality that you would expect from a dating service catering to so-called millionaires. Of course, the "millionaires" on the show don't pay for the services, so I wonder if Patti saves the higher quality women for the paying customers?
    Production set that up on purpose. Bet she has a sag card.

Was that the girl with a missing tooth on the side, tons of glitter and who seemed to like drinking a lot? yikes - poor guy.

I was wondering what was different about Patti's looks - I couldn't figure what she's had done. I really, really don't like how rude she can be - like when she told the poor nerdy guy she wouldn't do him (in a more graphic way). And she drops the F-bomb way too much - unnecessarily too. It's such a put-on for the cameras, I believe - and as for her "heart," I have no idea if that's true or not - hard to tell. The show seems so fake to me, and I only watched it today b/c I was too tired to turn the channel!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Was that the girl with a missing tooth on the side, tons of glitter and who seemed to like drinking a lot? yikes - poor guy.
    I can't believe she was for real. Patti insults and tosses out women who are 100 times better looking and classier than she was for all sorts of petty reasons, and her she keeps for the mixer!? On the other hand, I liked the Prince and Clark. Hope that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I can't believe she was for real. Patti insults and tosses out women who are 100 times better looking and classier than she was for all sorts of petty reasons, and her she keeps for the mixer!? On the other hand, I liked the Prince and Clark. Hope that works out.
    I liked them together, too - I thought their date was really cute. And I loved her on Top Model! lol So I hope it works out for them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Yes Shoepie I agree- how many decades ago was the "betty boop" look in style? It was SO long ago,even I don't remember it!(I've only seen pictures)
    Her hair with that scarf tied around her head always reminds me of "Aunt Jemima" from the pancake mix.
    chenoa333 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I liked them together, too - I thought their date was really cute. And I loved her on Top Model! lol So I hope it works out for them as well.
    Here's a surprise: he's not really a prince. His mother married one, though. Unfortunately that does not confer the title HRH or HSH upon Max even when his stepfather passes away.

FORT Fogey

Is Chelsea back with Patti?!?!? I was flipping channels and saw her on the screen (can't sit through a full episode of the show). According to my cable provider, the episode was dated 2011.

FORT Fogey

No Chelsea. It's just Destin and Rachel, aka Betty Boop.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    No Chelsea. It's just Destin and Rachel, aka Betty Boop.
    Thanks. I looked online, too. Nada. I hope Chelsea is doing ok. You can tell Destin and Rachel are hanging on by threads. Doesn't look like a happy environment AT ALL.

I think Patty went ahead and had her eyes done and her lips pumped out to the max.
    I think her eyes look really bad and the lips - she's starting to look like Taylor on RHOBH. Not a good look.
    I wish Chelsea would come back. She actually displayed professionalism.
    I'm starting to feel bad for Destin and Betty Boop. I think Patty must be extremely difficult to deal with.
    Looks like next week, Patty will have Madison on - the realtor from Million Dollar Listing.
    Poor Madison.........I hope she's not too harsh on him.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread