+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 127 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Unfortunately, that will likely not be the case Lucky. Robin will not learn from her embarassing display of behaviours. She definitely came across as insecure and needy--clearly using the show as a chance to "date" a hot guy.

This episode is horrifying. Stacy takes her date to watch a film of HER? Horrible, shameless self-promotion. And this dinner is painfully awkward to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;4145551;
    This episode is horrifying. Stacy takes her date to watch a film of HER? Horrible, shameless self-promotion. And this dinner is painfully awkward to watch.
    Not to mention, kind of gross too. Seemed like the camera focused on their mouths as they ate. Yuck.

As for the other millionarie, Freddie Mitchell, I'd never heard of him but I'm not into football. I knew immediately from how negatively he reacted to his date asking him about the failure to pay child support that he had something to hide -------
    Because 1. It wouldn't be out there in cyberspace if there wasn't some truth in it and 2. Why would that upset someone who pays support?

Google says he was arrested for failure to pay child support to his "little princess." Also infers he was fired from substitue teaching PE in a high school for trying to have sex with a 16 yr old student. And that besides being arrested for non payment of child support, he was arrested that same year for shoving a guy down the stairs.

I'm hoping his date, the gemologist is thanking her lucky starts she Googled him.
    He may not be guilty of any of these charges but these facts are out there for anyone to look up.
    Patti sure can find winners!

Stacy, what a waste of a slot to put her back on for the finale. She's clearly there for self-promotion and nothing else. Evan seemed like a nice enough guy, and I'd want to finish my burger too. It was the only thing about the date that he enjoyed.

The football dude is not a great catch for either gal, so hopefully they both didn't work out.

I'm glad that some real matches were made this season, given the idiots that Bravo casts for this show. At least there were some good ones cast who did find a happy match.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Stacy's food etiquette is horendous!!! Huge mouthfuls of food, dressing in the corner of her mouth multiple times. She is gross. Stacy, you can take smaller bites...nobody is going to take your food away from you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope this doesn't sound really mean but I'm liking Destin and Rachel less and less as they keep growing into their "celebrity-hood."
    Am I imagining more attitude from them than before?

Funny, how it's not their unconventional looks that would bother me but their new found attitude of importance. It's not how you LOOK but how you ACT.

So why am I watching this show when I don't like Patti, Destin or Rachel????
    I must need serious help.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 01-13-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4145765;
    Not to mention, kind of gross too. Seemed like the camera focused on their mouths as they ate. Yuck.

As for the other millionarie, Freddie Mitchell, I'd never heard of him but I'm not into football. I knew immediately from how negatively he reacted to his date asking him about the failure to pay child support that he had something to hide -------
    Because 1. It wouldn't be out there in cyberspace if there wasn't some truth in it and 2. Why would that upset someone who pays support?

Google says he was arrested for failure to pay child support to his "little princess." Also infers he was fired from substitue teaching PE in a high school for trying to have sex with a 16 yr old student. And that besides being arrested for non payment of child support, he was arrested that same year for shoving a guy down the stairs.

I'm hoping his date, the gemologist is thanking her lucky starts she Googled him. He may not be guilty of any of these charges but these facts are out there for anyone to look up.
    Wow. This man is a joke! It's unbelievable that he was chosen for this show.

Details via the Orlando Sentinel:

Mitchell, who said he is considering a return to the NFL, claimed he made over $5 million during his time with the Philadelphia Eagles and that he is now a venture capitalist.

If you're not already falling over laughing, consider these funny quotes.

"I need Patti to help me understand what's a gold digger and what's not and to help me find that perfect person that don't care about the NFL stuff and cares about Freddie Mitchell. " (I didn't realize gold diggers even knew who Freddie Mitchell was considering he's not in the league anymore).
    I think he's been out of the NFL for 6 years this year. And he wasn't exactly noteworthy while he played for the Eagles. He had no offers after he was dropped.

Regarding his exploits with 16 y.o. students, it would seem he was "only" pestering them for their phone numbers:

In Case You Were Wondering What Freddie Mitchell Has Been Up To Lately

I was at home this past weekend in Mishawaka, IN, and my brother told me that over the summer Freddie Mitchell was a substitute teacher at Mishawaka High School. Supposedly the woman who was his kid's mother lives in town, and he needed some extra money. He lasted all of one week, due to the fact that he was caught asking girls for their phone numbers. My brother thinks he's still in northern Indiana somewhere, presumably subbing somewhere else.

I've attached a picture from the halls of MHS. I guess he wore his NFC Championship ring around as well.
    And it wasn't the NFL he was talking with about his "comeback":

Freddie Mitchell Talks His Way To The Arena League

Last edited by Poppy Fields; 01-13-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4145765;
    I'm hoping his date, the gemologist is thanking her lucky starts she Googled him.
    He may not be guilty of any of these charges but these facts are out there for anyone to look up.
    Patti, dropped the (foot)ball on this one ... she should have reserached him more. I am, as well, glad that the gemologist googled him. Now I know why he was soooooo angry telling Patti that the gemologist brought up the whole child support questions on their date. Not knowing this I myself thought it was a little odd to bring it up BUT now I know why. MAKE GOOGLE YOUR FRIEND.

Stacy ... ugh.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

His nickname ought to be "Pathetic Freddie". This man is a legend in his own mind. I've never heard of him.

I was disappointed when he told Patti that his date had googled him and brought up his lack of paying child support. He had the nerve to be outraged? She agreed with him? I'm ashamed of her, as a woman. This omission speaks directly to his character....and the lack, thereof. I applaud the gemologist for her actions. She definitely was not wrong to look him up, but she may have timed her revelation better, if at all. Was it really worth slamming on a first and only date? I guess she thought so. Sometimes, I think it's best to keep your inside-track knowledge to yourself, and see just how stupid a person is and thinks you are. And then, move on!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

The moment I saw Freddie, I thought LOSER. He looked stuck in the 80's and Patti made no attempt to fix his appearance. Patti just irritates the "H" out of me!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread