+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 127 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4134079 Rhett was not on his best behavior either, the [B
    immature jokes about testicles during the chef's instruction were embarrassing at best, but Matt reacted very badly and treated him very badly. [/B] He's doomed to a life of one night stands with his attitude.
    You'd think that Matt (DietCookieMonster-son)would realize how many immature jokes he'd have to listen to if he dated only the young'uns he prefers to date.
    Rhett is mid-30's and still makes bathroom jokes. Imagine what a 20-something would be saying.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4134867;
    You'd think that Matt (DietCookieMonster-son)would realize how many immature jokes he'd have to listen to if he dated only the young'uns he prefers to date.
    Rhett is mid-30's and still makes bathroom jokes. Imagine what a 20-something would be saying.
    I think Patti was right that Matt prefers the younger ones so he can control them and tell them what to do, besides the physical attraction aspect. Rhett was a bit silly about the quail eggs/testicles thing, and he was out of line with throwing water in Matt's face (although admittedly I might have been tempted myself ... and he did have the maturity to apologize later), but he clearly was not going to let Matt boss him around. Interesting that Matt right away rejected the guy who he said was too similar to him-- the guy who said he was looking for a relationship with someone who could learn from him and from whom he could learn. Good ol' Matt with his know-it-all superiority complex wasn't having any of that stuff about learning from someone.

It was interesting that Matt made some comment to Rhett to the effect that he was older and therefore had more life experience and knew more than Rhett. I'm sure he loves to play that card with everyone he gets involved with, which is probably a big part of the reason he likes younger guys. Serious superiority complex!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;4135109;
    It was interesting that Matt made some comment to Rhett to the effect that he was older and therefore had more life experience and knew more than Rhett. I'm sure he loves to play that card with everyone he gets involved with, which is probably a big part of the reason he likes younger guys. Serious superiority complex!
    Yes, he's a control freak, which is why he wants someone young to manipulate. Tell them what to do, what to wear, how to act, etc.

The more I watch this show, the more I can't stand Patti...she is so vulgar and obnoxious.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4138541;
    The more I watch this show, the more I can't stand Patti...she is so vulgar and obnoxious.
    The more I watch this show, the more I can't believe that she supposedly has a successful, thriving business in the real world as a matchmaker! The only explanation must be that she has a split personality, and she uses the other one in her actual business.

Patti is probably the most obnoxious person on tv and it's getting harder and harder to keep watching her.
    What makes me laugh is the evolution of her two employees. The husband and wife team....I forget their names. They are much more outspoken than they used to be but what I find ridiculous is their comments on the men and women being interviewed as prospective matches for the millionaires. How on earth do people who deliberately make themselves look odd and different from the mainstream feel they have the right to tell others how to look???
    I have no problem with how they look, it's their choice but they are not the last word in how to look. I also disliked how the husband made fun of the woman who was overweight. I would think that if you enjoy looking different from most people that you would be more tolerant of how others look. Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4139100;
    Patti is probably the most obnoxious person on tv and it's getting harder and harder to keep watching her.
    What makes me laugh is the evolution of her two employees. The husband and wife team....I forget their names. They are much more outspoken than they used to be but what I find ridiculous is their comments on the men and women being interviewed as prospective matches for the millionaires. How on earth do people who deliberately make themselves look odd and different from the mainstream feel they have the right to tell others how to look???
    I have no problem with how they look, it's their choice but they are not the last word in how to look. I also disliked how the husband made fun of the woman who was overweight. I would think that if you enjoy looking different from most people that you would be more tolerant of how others look. Guess not.
    I completely agree! Patti has gotten so obnoxious that I can no longer watch this show. After I learned that she is BFF's with Jill Zarin and saw the video of her jealous rant against Bethenny (Who I don't even like!) I was done with her. The husband/wife screeners really are a piece of work too as they sit in judgement of others.

FORT Fogey

I have come to terms, finally, with Patti's personality. She is a character on a TV show. She pushes her pushy for the drama and has probably been directed to do so.

The chubby blonde millionaire last night HAD to be acting this role! Could there really be someone like that out there? nah

The man was genuine and appeared to be a real client. I liked him and it looks like a success story is in the making.

I like Dustin and Rachael. I would love to see Rachael get a make over. I get alternative style and like most of it however her look seems off. Keep your edge and unique take but change it up for fun. She is pretty and has the potential of looking hot. Dustin and Patti have made changes in their appearance so now it is Rachaels turn. She probably sees her bangs as a personal signature. Time to let that go.

that millionairess last night was ridiculous! what an idiot. she's just as bad as the fat balding guys who think they should be dating a supermodel. I thought it was hilarious that Luke took her bike riding for their "date". You KNOW he did that because it was cheap & he also wanted to make her do exercise.

I really liked John & Dana. I hope they end up getting married eventually!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread