+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Shoepie, yes, we're all there for that. I can't get enough of this train wreck!

Regarding Patty's weight: I don't think she's overweight. She looks great for her age! I do think her emphasis on "form-fitting" clothing doesn't serve her well. IMO, her clothes are generally unflattering - too tight and too short. She looks like a sausage stuffed into some of those outfits...

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;4128958;
    Shoepie, yes, we're all there for that. I can't get enough of this train wreck!

Regarding Patty's weight: I don't think she's overweight. She looks great for her age! I do think her emphasis on "form-fitting" clothing doesn't serve her well. IMO, her clothes are generally unflattering - too tight and too short. She looks like a sausage stuffed into some of those outfits...
    I, unashamedly, truly love all the reality "train wrecks!!" Bring 'em on because I'll be watching.

FORT Fan

This has to be one of the most fake shows ever. Patti's new look is fake as she is

They have had so many various reality tv stars and retreads on here, they have "millionaires" who aren't, why on earth would these people pay this nasty woman all this money to meet reality nobodies??

Everything about it is fake. I especially hate the "drama" in her office. Some of her "assistants" could not get a job in McDonalds with all their piercings and weird hair....but we are supposed to think that super rich people would pay them tons of money to find a mate? The only normal looking one of the bunch is picked on and in danger of being fired.

This show was bad before and now it gets only worse and worse

Patti is really acting more and more like trailor trash...she always talks about being "Jewish" yet I can tell you, being of Jewish descent, she is an embarrassment to the Jewish people. She is really disgusting and very unlady-like and has the mouth of a truck driver or a drunken sailor. (no offense to truck drivers or drunken sailors meant!)

Quote Originally Posted by sheila;4127668;
    ...and we all know what happened with Vegas.
    No we don't... that stayed in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13;4130177;
    No we don't... that stayed in Vegas.
    Now, that was funny!!

As a drunken sailor I was highly offended by that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;4130761;
    As a drunken sailor I was highly offended by that comment.
    Ooops...I must have been drunk when I made that comment

I was catching up on some reading and saw on janetcharltonshollywood.com a post about Patti's engagement being fake and just for the show.

My main point about Patti's weight was just this, it wouldn't even be an issue if she were some loving caring funny, fun to be around type of person, but I was merely adding up all of her negative attributes. She is not terribly over weight, but just added to all of her other negative characteristics, it was just one more negative thing to tell me why would any man really want to be with her? I don't think its natural or healthy for women to think that they need to eat a single banana a day and be rail skinny, like the run-way models. A little weight is typically not a problem in most situations. And what is up with that hair? With the way she degrades other girls about their looks, and she has this weird bangs hairdoo? What's the deal with that? I just think if you are going to be hyper critical of others looks like she is, you need to have yours in place. The one saving grace I can find about her is she does typically dress nice, I do like the short skirts and heels that she typically wears. And I agree with the comment about the weird looking staff, although that one guy seems fairly nice, the mohawk with multiple piercings and tats are OK IMO for a rock musician, but not really for someone working in a professional office situation.

+ Reply to Thread