+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 127 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4120328;
    Judging someone's parental skills based only on appearance would be wrong. At the moment, we have two people who don't feel it's necessary to marry before having a child, look extremely different than most people and name their child Sin Halo. So far, it's not looking very good for the kid's chances. but who knows?????
    Parents who stick their kids with novelty names, grrr.It's just another way for the parents to grab attention for themselves at the expense of their child.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Regular

I'm not an avid watcher of this show, but flipping through, I did stop yesterday evening to catch the episode.

Wow, did that bald wall street guy come accross as creepy as hell or what? And why on earth would you take a beautiful young woman to go eat duck embrio's or whatever. Disguisting.

That guy is going to be single for a long time.

Both of the guys (even the lawyer) were just awkward, ugly, creepy dudes. The women at the mixer wouldn't give them the time of day under any circumstances, other than wanting to be on television.

Couldn't agree with you more Hunter. I too do not watch this show regulary but watched about 30 min's last night. That bald guy was super creepy! I don't think I could have even stayed in the same room with him. YUK!! YUK!! YUK!!

Sounds like it's a good thing I didn't watch all of it.

Wow, baldie was a major creep. The way he just stared and had that odd smile on his face was majorly creepy. I get why he's single. He's more than just socially awkward, he's constantly leering. *shudders*

The other guy was okay. It irked me that he was nice during the mixer but then on his mini dates he started the sex talk. That's a major turn off for anyone when you're talking to someone you don't even know.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4122534;
    The other guy was okay. It irked me that he was nice during the mixer but then on his mini dates he started the sex talk. That's a major turn off for anyone when you're talking to someone you don't even know.
    I completely agree. So . . . would you say you're reserved or aggressive? You into "sexting?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bald guy, seriously, had this Hannibal Lecter thing going on. I also thought Jeffrey Dahmer, but I thing it more like Hannibal. I wasn't too fond of the attorney, either. He wasn't as bad once he ratcheted back on his inappropriate behavior, but I don't think he could be trusted to stay in the appropriate range.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Bald guy had no redeeming value at all. Not only was he leering and creepy, but had no common sense socially, and his attitude was frightening, as well, as if he could quickly become controlling and threatening in a relationship. I'm thinking mainly of that dinner he planned with all those loathsome food items, which he said was a "test" for his date. A test of what? Her willingness to do/eat whatever he says? When she said she couldn't eat that stuff, he replied with, "You can and you will." Whoa! That would have been my cue to get up and leave.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember 'balut' being part of a crappy contest on Survivor. You had to eat it the fastest, get it all down, and keep it down!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Did the baldie remind any of you of Andrew Zimmern of Bizarre Foods?
    Now I wonder what dates and meals on vacations/trips with Zimmern would be like lol.

Both guys gave me the creeps, but the bald guy was especially so.
    I still don't think Patty or her minions have the right to talk to the bachelor guys like they're dogs. That is just totally unprofessional behavior, no matter what she thinks of them.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread