+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 127 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I fell in love!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

wow I just read why the cop did what he did to her, so for HER aggressiveness, she got 75K, I am not saying what the cop did to her was right either....wow, but all in all I thought it was finally a decent episode, I think Patti did a good job being professional....I have to admit next weeks episode with that guy does look creepy.

FORT Fogey

At last we got a good episode! Both had happy endings. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia;4118438;
    wow I just read why the cop did what he did to her, so for HER aggressiveness, she got 75K, I am not saying what the cop did to her was right either....wow, but all in all I thought it was finally a decent episode, I think Patti did a good job being professional....I have to admit next weeks episode with that guy does look creepy.
    It's hard to judge who was at fault in that situation, or rather more at fault. She wasn't exactly minding her own business but whatever, since we weren't there.

I've always felt that Patti know what she's doing regarding fixing up people. The problem is how she goes about doing it. Being considered a loud, low class screeching harpy is not what I'd like to be known for. I'm sure she's encouraged to amp it up for TV but still..............

she admitted she threw a bottle while the cops were wrestling with her friend, so to me she was at fault, you don't throw a bottle at cops, much less anyone to me she got off easy they could of killed her. I just hate when people do things like that it's the cops who are at fault, wish I was on that jury, she would not find any sympathy from me.

I'm not a big fan of the police all the time, but it was clear to me that she had provoked him and threw the "figurative" first punch. IMO, that is always wrong.
    And, I'm just sick and tired of people who are at fault getting a pass, or in this case, hush money.
    The police have to put up with a lot from people. They shouldn't have to put up with stuff like that. It's just wrong and its bad and harmful behavior.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Umm....what in the world were those bizarre outfits Destin and his wife were wearing at the mixer in the last episode?
    Destin had on a top hat and possibly coat tails? His wife had some mesh netting over her forehead? Did I really see that or was the third martini I had to blame?

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4119522;
    Umm....what in the world were those bizarre outfits Destin and his wife were wearing at the mixer in the last episode?
    Destin had on a top hat and possibly coat tails? His wife had some mesh netting over her forehead? Did I really see that or was the third martini I had to blame?
    It was a circus/carnival theme where they were at.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4119551;
    It was a circus/carnival theme where they were at.
    Whew! Thanks for the info Holly...I thought Destin and his wife had gone over the deep end, or worse yet, I had gone over the deep end

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4119587;
    Whew! Thanks for the info Holly...I thought Destin and his wife had gone over the deep end, or worse yet, I had gone over the deep end
    Maybe that was the theme but, to me, they were just themselves.....very weird. What bothers me, and it shouldn't but it does, is that they are not married and have a child, and they're in the matchmaking business. At first, I got mad at Destin for not marrying her and then I remind myself that she's an adult and made the decision to have a child without being married. I guess it wouldn't matter except you could tell that it bothered her when she, Destin and Patti were talking about it and he acted so reluctant. But then why should he get married when he has everything he needs/wants without marrying?? :nono
    (yes, I'm old fashioned)

+ Reply to Thread