+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Brandon Davis is gross as all hell. Whether or not he's "eccentric" or just plain crazy, or maybe he's got a drug or alcohol problem, his issue is that he has no social skills & seems to be lacking in basic hygiene. The only girls that would want to date him would have to be a gold digger.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4108422;
    I find Patti insufferable. I really don't care that she treats her clients like dirt....they ought to know better at this point. But, I do take issue with her me-me-me attitude and how crummy she treats her staff. They ought to know better, too, but its their careers at stake...money, food on table, clothing on back kind of stuff.

she's so difficult that I can only tune in from time to time.
    I CANNOT STAND PATTI!!! Who does she think she is, treating people like that??? She's so arrogant, and you're right Jexter, she is totally insufferable! I don't watch the show at all any more, except for the episode with the Manzo boys, which was great! I think they are both toally adorable!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4102766;
    And talk about gross-out, when she told her dad that Randy Quaid gave the best oral sex!!!! I didn't need to know that!! Her dad surely didn't need to know that! Thanks for the mental image, Patti!
    While catching up on this thread that I haven't read for a while, I just read this post for the first time. . . OMG!!!! Telling her FATHER??? On national tv yet??? How inappropriate!!! I didn't think my opinion of Patti could get any lower! I just don't think Patti has any redeeming features.
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 11-24-2010 at 10:43 AM.

FORT Fogey

I find it odd that Patti set up her best friend with the surfer guy. I do not consider him good mate material. He has 2 million dollars and thinks that is enough to live the rest of his life without working? He is delusional.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Patti's friend was really smitten with that guy, wasn't she? I was surprised. I guess what they say is true, "There's a lid for every pot."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know if any of you have been watching the Dr. Phil episodes each week where he has a group of around 6 housewives that are participating in group therapy with him on his show, but one of the women, Gloria was on the Millionaire show this week, throwing herself at that surfer dude, beach bum guy. She was the one during the mixer who was coming on really strongly and seductively to him when he was meeting the women that Patti gathered for him. She was the one with all the necklaces and the long brown hair. She was really acting like a desperate hooch. The guy complained to Patti that he did not like the women that were aggressively trying to seek his attention and Patti commented something like "those type of women" have alot of "masculine energy". Guess she is one of "those type of women"! It's funny how that Gloria does not act like that on the Dr. Phil show...but now I see why she needs help!

Another girl that was on Patti's show (I think last season, her and Patti really butted heads, I think she even called Patti out for not being married herself) named Josie (who was also on a show called "The Farmer Wants a Wife"), has been on the Dr. Phil show twice in the last week or so. She was on Dr. Phil with another girl who was on the Bachelor, both of them are spoiled brats...that was the theme of Dr. Phil's show. Seeing how the same girls seem to be showing up all over tv just makes all these reality shows seem more and more like they just hire people who want to be actors to come on these shows, pretending to really be there as true contestants when all they are really there for is exposure, hoping to get noticed for the next role.

Getting back to Patti's show...I just love how she made the comment regarding that ex-romance book cover model (who was a total ditzy type of woman), that she (Patti) really liked her and that she was going to go "all out" to do her very best for her because she liked her so much. Am I wrong, but if someone is paying you for a service...ie...finding them a mate (or any other kind of service)...shouldn't you go "all out" and give the very best service to each and every person who you are "working" for whether you like them or not? They are paying you because you are the supposed expert in these services, so you should be giving the very best service to EVERYONE...not just those you "like". This whole show is such a farce. And what about those people who come in to find someone, pay their $$$ and then make a comment something like "I really don't want a committed relationship" or "I'm not ready to be in a relationship"? Then why are you paying someone $$$ to find someone for you to be with? Just go to the local bar and pick up someone....buying someone a few drinks is alot cheaper than paying Patti!! Another one of my pet peeves with this show...why is it when Patti makes comments about what losers her clients are and how bad their faults are, she thinks it's ok to set them up with someone that she deems as a really nice and decent person? What kind of mean and evil person would purposely set up a very "nice" person with someone you think is screwed up and a loser? I would hate for her to set me up with one of those that she deems as a mess...no thanks...I can find one of those on my own! But of course, those people that come into her club to "date and meet" the millionaires are only there because these people ARE millionaires (or so they say). They would probably have no interest in the contestants otherwise...so because of the windfall of $$ involved, they are willing to settle. I would venture to say that if the people in her club that want to be set up did not have $$$ and they were out in the real world, most people would want nothing to do with them. Hhhmmm...they are single, aren't they? Maybe no one does want anything to do with them, so they have to pay someone to find them a date.

Does anyone else find it funny how having a net worth of $1 million these days makes you rich, to the point where some of these so-called millionaires think they can retire. Some homes here in SoCal are that much $$$ and they are hardly mansions!

This show is ridiculous.

My theory is and has always been.... If you have to pay for it then perhaps there is a bigger issue that needs to be looked at.... within yourself. These people shouldl be paying for a good therapist instead of Patti. (she is so disgusting!)

Another girl that was on Patti's show (I think last season, her and Patti really butted heads, I think she even called Patti out for not being married herself) named Josie (who was also on a show called "The Farmer Wants a Wife"), has been on the Dr. Phil show twice in the last week or so. She was on Dr. Phil with another girl who was on the Bachelor, both of them are spoiled brats...that was the theme of Dr. Phil's show. Seeing how the same girls seem to be showing up all over tv just makes all these reality shows seem more and more like they just hire people who want to be actors to come on these shows, pretending to really be there as true contestants when all they are really there for is exposure, hoping to get noticed for the next role.
    re: what I bolded ~ I've come to fully expect most participants on "reality" shows are just playing a character. What disturbs me, is what you posted about Dr. Phil having these people on his show under the guise of helping them with their alleged problems. Just sounds like they're just playing another character to get more TV time. So to me, that makes him sound more like a fraud than these "reality" shows & the people that are on them.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I put little stock into Patti's show after listening to a radio show that has various adult industry people on talking about all the people in the adult industry that go on Patti's show as potential mates for the millionaires.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4113626;

I record Dr Phil but only watch if it's interesting but I did catch part of the one you spoke about. I remember that one spoiled girl from The Bachelor who wore her tiara everywhere. I think you're right that a lot of these so-called reality shows just recycle the guests. I remember long ago, how some of the same people could be seen on Jenny Jones, Sally Jessy Raphael, etc.
    Your assessment of them being wanna-be actors is right and will take camera time whenever they can get it. Pathetic, really.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;4113957;
    I put little stock into Patti's show after listening to a radio show that has various adult industry people on talking about all the people in the adult industry that go on Patti's show as potential mates for the millionaires.
    And most of the women look it too!!!

+ Reply to Thread