+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I find Patti insufferable. I really don't care that she treats her clients like dirt....they ought to know better at this point. But, I do take issue with her me-me-me attitude and how crummy she treats her staff. They ought to know better, too, but its their careers at stake...money, food on table, clothing on back kind of stuff.

she's so difficult that I can only tune in from time to time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4108419;
    All I found was this:
    IMDb Resume for Stacy Kessler

She modeled a Snuggie!!
    That is an old picture, for sure!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4108925;
    That is an old picture, for sure!
    Definitely! She actually looks pretty & sane there!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4109018;
    She looks like Courtney Cox there to me.
    She's another one of those people who are soooo very insecure that they never stop talking about how they're not insecure. Like Camille Grammar on RHBH.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4109018;
    Reinforces my belief that looks can be deceiving.

Camille Grammer is "fruitcake nuts". Loony as a tune.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Does anyone remember Gummi Bear Davis from last season? I just read on the Celebrity Rehab thread that he is going to be a patient on this new season! Man, that is shocking. I can't even imagine this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4109520;
    Does anyone remember Gummi Bear Davis from last season? I just read on the Celebrity Rehab thread that he is going to be a patient on this new season! Man, that is shocking. I can't even imagine this.
    I felt so sorry for him. He was sweet and socially inept. And not very attractive, at all.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4109540;
    I felt so sorry for him. He was sweet and socially inept. And not very attractive, at all.

Oh, I felt sorry for him. He finally did reach out to that date, but he just seems so anti social that he couldn't make it work. I think Rehab will be interesting. I hope he received some needed help from it.

First can I just say that even though we are poor as church mice, I am so glad I that I have been married for almost 22 years?

This show makes me shudder!

I felt so sorry for Kevin trapped in the sub with Staci. OMG! Poor guy!!!

The thing that cracked me up though was the growing and shrinking of Staci's chest area throughout the episode (like the guy isn't going to notice that ).

Oh by the way Stace, I'm 44 and I don't have to take a deep breath before I say it and because I don't make an issue over it, no one believes me anyway (without Botox). This really annoys my 20 year old because people assume I am his sister and I get carded and he doesn't.
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4109553;
    Oh, I felt sorry for him. He finally did reach out to that date, but he just seems so anti social that he couldn't make it work. I think Rehab will be interesting. I hope he received some needed help from it.
    Brandon Davis really only exhibits the kind of behavior that neglected children of wealthy social parents usually do.
    If they ( the kids) are good looking, the faults are overlooked (i.e. Paris) but God help them if they're somehwhat homely and fat.
    We'll probably see more of these types as the children of the Real Housewives become adults. It's only a matter of time.

+ Reply to Thread