+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 127 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283123 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

"The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker" was manic and hilarious. Geez...what a nut! And when is the last time she had something done with her hair. She's in serious need of a haircut and makeover! And did you see the way she gave the DJ the size-up when they met? DJ girl couldn't have been nicer to her, but you could see that Stacey was definitely threatened by her.

"FoRTers, Your mission, should you decide to accept it": find an article on crazy Stacie. I'll bet her ex-husband can stop taking the tranquilizers now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish someone could explain to me why Patti feels it's necessary (or ok) to act like a shrew with a gutter mouth when dismissing a client. There are proper ways to deal with other human beings, particularly in a professional setting.
    Of course, it's her business and she's within her rights to act any way she wants to but what reason could she possibly have to act so horrendously?? Serioulsy. I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4107354;
    "The butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker" was manic and hilarious. Geez...what a nut! And when is the last time she had something done with her hair. She's in serious need of a haircut and makeover! And did you see the way she gave the DJ the size-up when they met? DJ girl couldn't have been nicer to her, but you could see that Stacey was definitely threatened by her.

"FoRTers, Your mission, should you decide to accept it": find an article on crazy Stacie. I'll bet her ex-husband can stop taking the tranquilizers now!

Stacie was immensely insecure! It was so funny that Patti basically said that dealing with Stacie made her wish for Shauna, because as soon as a saw Stacie's "crazy eyes" I thought of Shauna!
    I also told Mr. Holly that Stacie reminds me of a manic-depressive who is in their mania phase.
    She kept saying that she acts, models, & hosts, but I'm doubtful that her "acting" is anything beyond community theater, lol, & her "modeling" is probably something equally obscure. Her hosting...I'm thinking it's at a restaurant, lol.
    My overall opinion of Stacie = Real Housewives of NJ reject!

I think Skye was only on there to promote her DJ'ing. She was touted as a "famous DJ", but I have never heard of her before, but then again, I'm not into the club scene.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4107432;
    I wish someone could explain to me why Patti feels it's necessary (or ok) to act like a shrew with a gutter mouth when dismissing a client. There are proper ways to deal with other human beings, particularly in a professional setting.
    Of course, it's her business and she's within her rights to act any way she wants to but what reason could she possibly have to act so horrendously?? Serioulsy. I just don't get it.

Thank you. Patti is making herself look like a lunatic. Regardless of how crazy or repulsive a client is, you don't lower your standards. You keep it professional. I think Patti has really lost it.

Oh, I think I HAVE seen the Staci woman on tv before. I think she was on this contest show about older female models. I can't remember the name. I'll see if I can locate it. If not, it was a lady who looked just like her.

I checked and I don't think it was her. Oh well.
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-17-2010 at 12:48 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4107734;
    Thank you. Patti is making herself look like a lunatic. Regardless of how crazy or repulsive a client is, you don't lower your standards. You keep it professional. I think Patti has really lost it.
    Did she ever have it?

I've said this before, but between her histrionics and unprofessionalism, and those two freakish-looking sidekicks of hers, I don't know how she could really run a business that reputable people would patronize.

Lucky 22, You have a point.

I started watching her show when she was in CA. At first she didn't go off on a client in front of the client. She might rant and rave, but behind their backs. Later she started going off a little with clients who did very bizarre or rude things with her people. But now she has really just gone nuts. She seems to want to act that way. I can only surmise that the producers are behind it. Maybe they think the show needs more drama. They don't care if Patti loses credibility.

Her side kicks are also a problem. People can look anyway they want, however, when in a professional capacity, you should look the part so as not to distract from the business. IMO her bizarre side kicks are a distraction. I think I have posted upthread that I would not hire anyone with employees like hers to wash my car or clean my carpets. Why Patti thinks it's cool is a mystery. Does she really have any normal, nice people who use her services? I doubt it.

What do you know? Here's a link for her Millionaire Club. It's pretty pricey. Cost is listed. Lots if want Patti to personally help set you up. She charges $5000. per hour and her assistants are $1000. per hour! UNREAL! LOL

» Millionaire's Club
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-17-2010 at 02:12 PM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Thanks for the link, Debb70. What a racket Did you notice the "casting" link on the homepage? Apparently, people we see on the show get started there.

I would assume that means Patti isn't as mean to the "real" girls who sign up to date millionaires? As in, she doesn't tell them to use Crest White Strips or flatiron their hair, or wear sleazy dresses?
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Patti hired these people for a reason. Now, if we could just find out what the reasons are.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4108011;
    Patti hired these people for a reason. Now, if we could just find out what the reasons are.
    So she could get a TV show?!!!

I was rewatching the episode with the Manzos last night. I just love those boys.

Then,another one came on. I just saw 2 gay men on a date having dinner. The one guy was basically telling the date that he couldn't order steak on a date, blah blah, blah.
    Then they showed Destin talking to the steak hater and asking him why he'd tell the guy to eat chicken as opposed to steak. Man's comment was that steak comes from a red animal.
    I got my laugh for the night!!

Where do they find these people, anyway!! Too, too funny...
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4107734;

Oh, I think I HAVE seen the Staci woman on tv before. I think she was on this contest show about older female models. I can't remember the name. I'll see if I can locate it. If not, it was a lady who looked just like her.

I checked and I don't think it was her. Oh well.
    All I found was this:
    IMDb Resume for Stacy Kessler

She modeled a Snuggie!!

+ Reply to Thread