+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 127 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;4103896;
    Did she really say that about Quaid? The crazy Quaid and not the 'used-to-be-hot' Quaid? Gross, and it kinda proves my point that the less attractive a guy may be...the more....skills he has to learn in order to stay ahead of the game. Even so, I say a big EWWW and TMI. She is just SO not a lady.
    Randy Quaid should watch a little more reality TV. He probably has an actionable claim against Bravo and Stanger for her remarks. Of course, he'd have to sue in absentia from Canada.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4104517;
    Yep. It's the "little head" that does all the thinking in Patti's dating rationale.
    Yet she is very adamant about them "keeping in their pants" until they are in a monogamous relationship....

So...let's see....let the little guy out to "pick" then put it away after "picking"...kind of a mixed message there. If you have to put it away AFTER the "picking" until some time down the road...then what's left of the attraction? You only "picked" based on what the "picker" wanted....without the "picker" involved....then what's left? Poor little Johnny can't think or "pick" with his big head, so how can he have a relationship with anyone once his little "buddy" is put away? Oy vey!!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's a guy thing....(and biology!).....we woudn't understand. Any guy who is really truthful will tell you that. Depressing, but true!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It all started with Peter Piper "picking" a peck of pickled peppers....I'm sure of it!

I think "peck" was code for a hot woman...everyone knows "peppers" are hot and we all know who does the "picking"....darn that Peter Piper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4104522;
    Yet she is very adamant about them "keeping in their pants" until they are in a monogamous relationship....

So...let's see....let the little guy out to "pick" then put it away after "picking"...kind of a mixed message there. If you have to put it away AFTER the "picking" until some time down the road...then what's left of the attraction? You only "picked" based on what the "picker" wanted....without the "picker" involved....then what's left? Poor little Johnny can't think or "pick" with his big head, so how can he have a relationship with anyone once his little "buddy" is put away? Oy vey!!!!
    That's a lot of pickings for a poor pecker to pick

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4104537;
    Thanks for giving me a well needed, deep belly laugh tonight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4104522;

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4104525;
    It all started with Peter Piper "picking" a peck of pickled peppers....I'm sure of it!

I think "peck" was code for a hot woman...everyone knows "peppers" are hot and we all know who does the "picking"....darn that Peter Piper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4104537;
    All of you are too funny today!! I love it and I love FORT.
    Thanks for the good laughs.

FORT Fogey

She mentioned that she would give up everything to have true love. Words are powerful! She may have to do just that. I don't think a lot of men watching this show are saying, "oh goody, she is back on the market now, whoo hoo!" She will get her share of wacko's emailing proposals though; I am talking about husband material.

This season is already in the can but perhaps next season, if there is one, we will see a format change and her matches will be serious efforts. I would like that.

A new team of assistants and more sophistocated office and approach would be needed. Sitting on top of her desk hurling vulgar insults at the contenders is NOT the way to go.
    Last edited by shoepie; 11-13-2010 at 08:08 AM.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone see the spoof of Patti and this show on Saturday Night Live last night? It was pretty funny. I had fallen asleep during the 11:00 news, and when I woke up, this segment was on. For a minute there, I thought I was watching the real thing because right before that I watched last week's show on DVR. Scarlett Johansen (sp?) was the guest host and played Patti. Two other cast members played Destin and Rachel. They all did a great job.

Back to the real show ... could not believe the poker gal brought that supposedly gay BF of hers on the date, which she planned instead of letting the date do it. Then she actually sat there and gushed over her friend while the date just had to sit there listening to it all like a doofus. She was just plain rude and disrespectful to the guy. I'm surprised Patti was as nice to her afterwards as she was. The guy who wanted a subservient Asian woman -- if this were real life, I hope any legitimate matchmaker would just have kicked him to the curb from the get-go. Tell him to get a mail-order bride, and hopefully she'll have the sense to smother him in his sleep after he makes out his will.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The poker chick is not, yet, about/able to "let a man be the man". Guys are sensitive about that kind of stuff....not that anybody is expecting her to be a "dolly ding-ding", but sometimes you are smarter to step back.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread