+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 127 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4102854;
    And yes, I agree that the 99% success rate she claims is totally bogus. We have not seen one success on this show and one would think she would want to show off her skills by substantiating her claim. I don't even know if she still has a business outside of this TV show either. That is never talked about.
    If Patti is so successful in matching millionaires with the mate they've been looking for, why doesn't she do an episode each season featuring the couples that she's matched up who are either engaged, married or, still in a committed relationship? She's full of S**T and I missed that episode where she said Randy Quaid gave good oral....EWW and YUCK..I need brain bleach after reading that!

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4103155;
    If Patti is so successful in matching millionaires with the mate they've been looking for, why doesn't she do an episode each season featuring the couples that she's matched up who are either engaged, married or, still in a committed relationship? She's full of S**T and I missed that episode where she said Randy Quaid gave good oral....EWW and YUCK..I need brain bleach after reading that!
    Good choice of words!! That's exactly what's needed.
    (love your avatar. My favorite type of tabby cat)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4103155;
    That is a great idea. Give herself some credibility rather than recruiting people she thinks will entertain us. They don't.

AND stop humiliating your new employee. Train her, build up her confidence, expect her to do her job well and she will!

Her female sidekick needs a makeover. Those purple bangs are just silly. Be edgy but make it attractive. Patti is rudely verbal about her clients looks but does nothing to present an image that lends itself to her high standards. You don't have to have a beautiful face to be attractive. A lot is managed with clothing, hair, make-up and good attitude. Nothing is more attractive than inner light. Patti beats any positive attitude out of them!

It appears that her helpers are ready to bail, just like Chelsey did.

Did she really say that about Quaid? The crazy Quaid and not the 'used-to-be-hot' Quaid? Gross, and it kinda proves my point that the less attractive a guy may be...the more....skills he has to learn in order to stay ahead of the game. Even so, I say a big EWWW and TMI. She is just SO not a lady.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4102805;
    She has claimed a 99% success rate at the start of every show last year which I think is totally bogus! It's probably 20%.
    I think it's a 99% success rate of setting these people up on a date!!! It's all downhill after that....on a 99% grade...(as in the grade rating of a roadway going down hill or mtn)....
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 11-12-2010 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4102854;
    Gay husband is definately a term used to describe a close relationship between a gay man and straight women who are close friends. It does not imply that the woman is in love with her gay friend but in this case that looked to be true. And yes, I agree that the 99% success rate she claims is totally bogus. We have not seen one success on this show and one would think she would want to show off her skills by substantiating her claim. I don't even know if she still has a business outside of this TV show either. That is never talked about.
    Alot of the women on these shows have a "gay" husband (they're not technically married to them) and a "straight" husband...aka...Jill on the NY H/Ws, NeNe on Atlanta was like that with Dwayne until they had their falling out, Sheree on Atlanta (although not married anymore) has her gay hairdresser and there's been others I've seen. It seems to be this trend that these women marry a man, but then have a "BFF" (gay guy) per se and they are in such a close relationship that they spend as much time as if they were married. It's as if their "straight" hubby is there for the sex & money (financial) security and their "gay" hubby-like person is there for the emotional connections and social events. Come to think of it...the new lady on Atlanta.......the lawyer.. Phaedra, is kind of doing that now with Dwayne being her "gay" hubby and Apollo being her "straight" hubby....although he provides nothing financially (or it doesn't seem so) but he is definitely there for the bedroom time! What a whacked up world we live in!

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4102766;
    And talk about gross-out, when she told her dad that Randy Quaid gave the best oral sex!!!! I didn't need to know that!! Her dad surely didn't need to know that! Thanks for the mental image, Patti!
    Gee...I wonder if Patty was in a "monogamous" relationship with Randy Quaid when he did that and waited at least 3 months for physical intimacy??? Things that make you go hhhhmmmmmmm............

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4104501;
    I think it's a 99% success rate of setting these people up on a date!!! It's all downhill after that....on a 99% grade...(as in the grade rating of a roadway going down hill or mtn)....
    That may be right!

I think that her actual success rate (people she introduced entering into actual relationships) may more accurately be like .1%.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4104510;
    That may be right!

I think that her actual success rate (people she introduced entering into actual relationships) may more accurately be like .1%.
    Yep!!! I totally agree! And that stupid saying she has..." the penis does the picking"...yeah...that's a great thing to promote...just like when you're out in a bar and looking to get laid...that part also does the picking. That's a really good way to make a long lasting relationship...let it be all based on lust. That's why the divorce rate is as high as it is....the wrong parts are doing the picking!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4104513;
    Yep!!! I totally agree! And that stupid saying she has..." the penis does the picking"...yeah...that's a great thing to promote...just like when you're out in a bar and looking to get laid...that part also does the picking. That's a really good way to make a long lasting relationship...let it be all based on lust. That's why the divorce rate is as high as it is....the wrong parts are doing the picking!
    Yep. It's the "little head" that does all the thinking in Patti's dating rationale.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

+ Reply to Thread