+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 127 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I thought that Lola was a little scary looking. Her lips were so pumped up that she seemed to have a hard time talking. Good news is that, if the boat sunk, they could have used them as a floatation devise!

FORT Fogey

I think she has a pretty face, it's just the lips that ruins it. I don't what it is that makes these women want to have humongous lips. Like Meg Ryan is aging but she is still beautiful, then she decides to ruin her face with surgery and big lips.

FORT Newbie

I finally watched a few episodes yesterday while nursing a hangover from hell. Not sure if it was the cheapass champagne from Friday night or Stanger that gave me the throbbing headache. I'll watch again to find out.

FORT Newbie

Mouthymystic, I love your avatar.

FORT Newbie

I watched it again today. It wasn't the champagne.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2780071;
    Watching Julien was a hoot!
    That poor boy needs to take the first plane back to Paris ASAP. He does not want a liberated, free spirited make up artist. He wants an 1800's maiden.
    No one under 50, even in France would order for his date. This is such a cliche. Get a grip.
    I am afraid that he took too much after his french father and is looking for a philosophical partner. He is no Sartres and Debeauvoir was born 100 years ago!
    On the other hand, I agree with him regarding his house situation. If he feels comfortable living in "Chateau Ghetto", why should he change? He has no one to impress and should live as he pleases.
    Thanks to the good folks at Bravo for this new addition in their line up.
    I have love for Patti.
    Something is not right with Julien. I first got the impression that he lived in "chateau Ghetto" for more than the reason he gave. And he mentioned he lived there during the week without any further elaboration. Something does not add up. Where does he live on the weekends? I don't know, it all looked a bit suspicious. During his date and his conversations he was unbelievably guarded about revealing anything about himself and yet he IS on a reality show so what gives? He seemed shocked that one of the girls asked him about himself and turned the question back on her. WTF? When he launched into the charming banter with the waiter I almost fell off the chair. Why couldn't he converse like that with his date? Is he more interested in waiters? He had no problem connecting with that guy and yet he was stiff as a board with a woman he said he wanted to date spoke like he was giving a lecture on food. What the heck is going on?

Maybe all this is just over scripted because it is NOT believable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2779496;
    Just what I was thinking! I want to see who these guys end up with (especially Julian).
    I don't understand it either. The program moves on after the match fails. So where are all the matches she says she makes. I would think one person would have to keep looking for a little while but the show moves on and does not show anything but failure. It seems like fun but won't anyone meet their match?

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2779972;
    That's why they don't pay. She only gives them a taste of what they might have had. Maybe she's trying to get them to actually join so she can make the fee from them.

Hi there!

Yeah I get it then. The problem is these guys who are not paying are not really playing by the rules or approaching this honestly after their moment of fame. The sex toy guy clearly wanted exposure for his business. (Yeah I see the pun) and the rock and roll guy...well I don't know why he was in it but he did NOT arrange a second date. He was not really interested in finding love this way (which I am skeptical about since the women are all there to meet a millionare, any millionare it seems.) Maybe he just wanted to make his ex wife mad showing her what a great date he took that girl on. It was way over the top for a date and sort of made him look like a billionare.

I will watch the show though, despite all I've said.

Dear Patty, lonnie is a dirtbag.

Love,

Tictac

Let's see how good a matchmaker she is. Try fixing up a poor guy with one of these girls and then I would consider her a matchmaker!

+ Reply to Thread