+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

OMG, gay millionaire guy is DELUSIONAL! "I'm 39 but look much younger!" um, I don't think so! He looks 10 years older! I can't believe he took his date to a fancy furniture store. Lame! But not as lame as the other guy's date. If I was that girl, I would have left. She was a lot nicer about it than I would have been. I'm glad Patty ripped him a new one, but I wish she'd have done it in a more classy way. Oh well, the dude was classless, so f-bombs & screaming are probably the only things he understands anyway.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I can't believe that after she told him several times "I don't drink" that he continued to "push" drinks on her. Kudos to Amy for standing her ground, if only she would have left the "frat" party!

Obviously this guy is NOT looking for anything more than arm candy!(that drinks like a fish!)

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4097195;
    I can't believe that after she told him several times "I don't drink" that he continued to "push" drinks on her. Kudos to Amy for standing her ground, if only she would have left the "frat" party!

Obviously this guy is NOT looking for anything more than arm candy!(that drinks like a fish!)

It seems to me that most of the "millionaires" Patti accepts into her club have real social and personality issues. She sends them out on dates and "experiements" with them. The only problem is that she's using women in the the process. I wonder how upfront she is with the ladies about the men's shortcomings. She claims that she "makes it up" to the women, but I have to wonder if they'd let her after some of the abuse I've seen the men put them through.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4097260;
    It seems to me that most of the "millionaires" Patti accepts into her club have real social and personality issues. She sends them out on dates and "experiements" with them. The only problem is that she's using women in the the process. I wonder how upfront she is with the ladies about the men's shortcomings. She claims that she "makes it up" to the women, but I have to wonder if they'd let her after some of the abuse I've seen the men put them through.
    The part I bolded in your comment, made me think maybe that's done on purpose. One, it probably makes for good tv. Two, maybe it gives Patti a built in excuse for why they cannot find love. "It's not her fault; they're just too messed up".

That guy who couldn't survive 5 minutes without his buddies is pathetic. He has not progressed from college days, if he attended college. They have this frat boy mentality that is unacceptable and a big turn off for an adult woman. He also seems to have a big alcohol addiction. I think he HAD to drink, not that he just wanted to. I know that when you see someone drinking in the morning, it's not a good sign. It's usually to keep from shaking. WARNING. Patty should know that.

I think the gay guy is just not a people person. Some people are just like that. Patty is not going to change who he is. Not everybody is designed to be in a relationship. It's sad, but true. Still, it makes for good tv. Maybe Patty's real cases she does off camera.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The gay guy looked more like a skeleton with skin. Did you notice how big his head looked? He actually looked like a dear friend of mine who succumbed to AIDS. I couldn't get that image/thought out of my head. He is deluded about his looks.

Frat boy (whether or not he calls himself that) was constantly mentioning alcohol and how much he liked to drink. Wonder when he will enroll himself in a 12p-step program or rehab? I don't care how charming a person seems or looks, when he lets you know that alcohol is on of his main activities, he's never even a near good prospect.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4097260;
    I cannot remember where I read this from, but I seemed to remember reading that the "millionaires" selected for Patty's club on the show are compensated and therefore separate from her everyday business. It would not surprise me to find out that this is because producers have a big hand in choosing the "millionaires" to make the best television.

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;4098037;
    I cannot remember where I read this from, but I seemed to remember reading that the "millionaires" selected for Patty's club on the show are compensated and therefore separate from her everyday business. It would not surprise me to find out that this is because producers have a big hand in choosing the "millionaires" to make the best television.
    It would make sense, and I think the women/men for the millionare are also picked by Production. I can't tell you how many of the men/women have been in other reality shows. Its almost like one rotating casting couch. I think the entire show may be completely scripted to help drum up business for the real matchmaking business she does behind the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4097018;
    I had to laugh at tonight's episode when the young date of the gay millionaire said he didn't eat meat anymore because he's become more spiritual and is against any kind of suffering. So instead of meat, he'd order the salmon.
    I guess fish are not caught or killed before they're eaten. Do they happily jump into a pan so they can be served???
    I think I could understand not wanting to eat something that was killed so maybe he should have stuck with vegatables.
    Wonder why no one seems to care if fish are caught and slowly suffocate. Or like lobsters, who are thrown into boiling water, alive. Or oysters who are ripped apart to be eaten alive or searched for their pearls.
    Even though I'm a meat eater, I've always wondered why fish/seafood don't rate as high as cows.
    Its called pescatarian....you eat fish and birds (anything with fins or feathers), but no pork or beef, etc.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20;4098232;
    Its called pescatarian....you eat fish and birds (anything with fins or feathers), but no pork or beef, etc.
    Pescetarian is only fish/seafood, no birds. From pescetarianlife dot com:

"Definition
    A pescetarian diet excludes land animals and birds, but includes fish, mollusks, and crustaceans in addition to fruits, vegetables, plants, legumes, nuts, and grains. Eggs and dairy may or may not be present in the pescetarian's diet."

I'm a (mostly vegan) pescetarian who eats no eggs or dairy.

+ Reply to Thread