+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 127 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Patti is strictly an alpha female, that's for sure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I can't stand Patti, she's loud, crude, mean and abrasive.
    With that being said, I still think she knows what she's doing and is right about what she preaches but, lordy, she's so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4095329;
    With that being said, I still think she knows what she's doing and is right about what she preaches but, lordy, she's so annoying.

LOL, those are the worst kinds of people....right, but annoying. Its like a 3 year old that screams at adults for being rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields;4094598;
    I'm pretty sure that as long as you are ovulating, you can conceive. But, if you are 50ish, your pregnancy will be high risk. If you have the cash, you can always do IVF and "rent" a womb to carry your child to term (like Sarah Jessica Parker, and many other celebrity moms).

I suppose the benefits outweigh the burdens for women who become moms in mid-to-late midlife? One burden that comes to mind is attending graduations and weddings and being mistaken for the grandmother of the the bride/groom.
    A woman can also 'freeze' her eggs, thereby nearly ensuring that she can have a pregnancy in her middle age.

FORT Fogey

It sure seems, to me, that Patti is using children as an answer as to why they split. I don't believe for one minute that she wants children. They have been together far too long to have not discussed this!

She is a driven career woman who has a TV show. She is 49. You just don't want to be 60 with a ten year old, never mind 70 with a kid in college! This is nonsense.

FORT Fogey

Sad to say (and I hope it doesn't sound sexist, because I don't mean it that way), I think the kind of man who could tolerate Patti, or even be attracted to being in a long-term relationship with her, is very rare. She's totally overbearing, insensitive and abrasive. I can't imagine she does a complete 180 in her own relationships. Maybe she should take a second look at some of the millionairesses she fixes up ... the ones she says are uptight or domineering ... and do some self-reflecting about whether she resembles them in any way. She's always lecturing them about loosening up. I don't believe the baby story, either, not only because of her age but also her lifestyle. What does she think she's going to do ... strap the baby on her back when she rides around town, meets with clients all day and goes to mixers, or turn the baby over to nannies to raise? Probably Andy was nice enough to agree to go along with that breakup excuse so she could save face as a matchmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4095329;
    Yes she is all of those things however IMO, Destin has become more annoying than Patti. Since when did he start becoming so vocal? He never used to have a thing to say, now all of a sudden he can't keep his mouth shut. He usually just reiterates whatever Patti says...he's like a puppet with a mohawk.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4096759;
    Yes she is all of those things however IMO, Destin has become more annoying than Patti. Since when did he start becoming so vocal? He never used to have a thing to say, now all of a sudden he can't keep his mouth shut. He usually just reiterates whatever Patti says...he's like a puppet with a mohawk.
    He probably knows that's what he has to do to keep his job! I don't know how many career opportunities there are for a guy who chooses to look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4096759;
    That's for sure!!! I saw that in tonight's lastest episode telling Patti that they'd watch the DVD of new millionaires after the new intern sets up the chairs. What??!!! They can't turn 3 chairs around to look at the screen??!!
    He just seemed to make a point about the division of labor in the office to point out the assistant's lowly position. Too bad, cause I used to like him, even with his dumb-looking hairdo.

I had to laugh at tonight's episode when the young date of the gay millionaire said he didn't eat meat anymore because he's become more spiritual and is against any kind of suffering. So instead of meat, he'd order the salmon.
    I guess fish are not caught or killed before they're eaten. Do they happily jump into a pan so they can be served???
    I think I could understand not wanting to eat something that was killed so maybe he should have stuck with vegatables.
    Wonder why no one seems to care if fish are caught and slowly suffocate. Or like lobsters, who are thrown into boiling water, alive. Or oysters who are ripped apart to be eaten alive or searched for their pearls.
    Even though I'm a meat eater, I've always wondered why fish/seafood don't rate as high as cows.

+ Reply to Thread