+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 127 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;4093875;
    I think that Patti said that he changed his mind about having kids. She wanted children and he didn't as he thought that he was now too old (I think that he turned 50 this year). Could only find this link though.

Millionaire Matchmaker Star Patti Stanger's Wedding Is Off! - E! Online
    she is 47 or 48 and will probably need medical help at this point to have a baby...my advice would be if she wants a child that bad..she can make it happen without having a husband..IDK what the age cut off in America is but if she keeps waiting around it will be too late for her to have a baby IMO..I had my first one at 21 then waited til age 28 and 30 for my other two and whooooooooo I wish I had went ahead and had them at 22 and 23..I know age usually brings more patience but it doesn't bring the energy you need for a baby and a toddler..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

One article said she was 49 and not interested in having children herself but may want to adopt someday. yuh, sure. She just doesn't want to say why they broke up and that is fine but why fabricate something so silly. Just say we are keeping the seperation private.

This show is a parody of itself. It is in NO way serious and that takes the enjoyment out of it, for me anyway. The Bachelor ratings show that viewers are looking for a love story. It would be enjoyable to watch intersting and compelling people go on real dates instead of these contrived extravaganzas that are clearly producer generated. That kid did NOT want to go to the that Midevil place! No one wants to go there unless you have kids under 12!

I could go on but, why? I will watch this train wreck and only because some unidentified force makes me watch reality TV.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4093958;
    I could go on but, why? I will watch this train wreck and only because some unidentified force makes me watch reality TV.
    There should be a name for this malady. I think there are many of us who suffer from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4094032;
    There should be a name for this malady. I think there are many of us who suffer from it.
    Well, I sure have caught that bug that causes incessant reality show watching.

I also had heard that having kids was the problem that broke up Patti and her boyfriend. What seems odd to me is that in the article she says that having kids was always not a negotiable subject. If you really wanted kids, I think you'd have found someone by the time you reach 48!! I'd be surprised if she could get pregnant now. Proabably adopt??

FORT Fan

I didn't realize that Patti was nearly 50. If she wants biological children to the extent that that is truly what caused the break-up then time for AI treatments. Tick-tock.

FORT Fogey

In post #642, I said that she is quoted as saying.......

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think remember Adrienne Barbeau having twins at age 50, and I don't think she was married. And, when your younger and think that you really don't want children, sometimes that thinking changes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094479;
    I think remember Adrienne Barbeau having twins at age 50, and I don't think she was married. And, whe n your younger and think that you really don't want children, sometimes that thinking changes.
    I'm pretty sure that as long as you are ovulating, you can conceive. But, if you are 50ish, your pregnancy will be high risk. If you have the cash, you can always do IVF and "rent" a womb to carry your child to term (like Sarah Jessica Parker, and many other celebrity moms).

I suppose the benefits outweigh the burdens for women who become moms in mid-to-late midlife? One burden that comes to mind is attending graduations and weddings and being mistaken for the grandmother of the the bride/groom.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4093958;
    One article said she was 49 and not interested in having children herself but may want to adopt someday. yuh, sure. She just doesn't want to say why they broke up and that is fine but why fabricate something so silly. Just say we are keeping the seperation private.
    Oh. When I read that I thought it meant she wasn't interested in having children herself, meaning without a man, as a single mom. But you think she meant not having children, in general???
    Guess it doesn't matter since we'll never know the truth anyway.

When she was on WWHL, she just mentioned that he wasn't into the celebrity side. I don't remember her ever bringing up kids to Andy. She did talk about the fiancee in less than glowing terms. She also seemed to say not so nice things about Chelsie (the only one of her office team who seemed to have any credibility, IMO).
    The sense I got from that appearance was that Patti will throw anyone under the bus if they don't agree with her. She's not someone who I'd ever want to spar with.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread