+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 127 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

And now I really understand why the boys still call Caroline "Mommy". It's harder to get a more mature word out when the apron strings are strangulating you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have a 22 yr old son who is in college and IF I even thought of getting involved in his dating life he would be the man I raised him to be and tell me that its none of my business...lol....and since we live like 30 minutes outside of town..I don't meet many of his g/f's...I have met a couple but he doesn't like wasting the gas to bring them out here then drive back to town...I don't allow overnight company unless its a night when my 13 yr old daughter is at her dad's house
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Wow! I couldn't even go that far with mine, and he's 25. I just won't run the risk of confused ideas in his head. Maybe he'd have better luck at his dad's house, but not here. He already knows not to "go there" with me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

does anyone know the story about Patti and the fiancee if it was talked about on the show...I missed it..but from some of the comments I have read here it appears he dumped her....or was the ring last season just a cover because everyone was saying something about her NOT being married herself the season before

The story has been told...probably on Andy Cohen's show...but it was so interesting that I don't remember it. I do know that she wouldn't give the ring back. I want to say that it was sold (or will be) with the proceeds going to charity?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4093696;
    The story has been told...probably on Andy Cohen's show...but it was so interesting that I don't remember it. I do know that she wouldn't give the ring back. I want to say that it was sold (or will be) with the proceeds going to charity?
    guess I missed the story but not giving back the ring is wrong..according to ettiquette a girl is only supposed to be kept IF it was given to her on a holiday or birthday as a present.....if it was not given in one of these ways then it should be returned if the engagement is cancelled...thats just poor taste but it seems like Patti is full of bad taste...someone needs to install a filter on her....I apprecate speaking your mind and having an opinion but since she is like 47 or 48 now she should have learned a long time ago how to control it and put a filter on it

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4093555;
    Caroline Manzo takes the term 'helicopter mom' to a whole new level.

I have two single DS', exactly the Manzo's ages; one with his masters and great career and one in law school. There is NO way, ever that I would get involved in their dating life, ever.

Come on, I am guessing the ratings were not good on this show (which I have never watched before) and Andy/Bravo decided to spruce it up and went with the Manzo bros. who are NOT even millionaires ... I don't care if they are millionaires-in-the-making due to the family business, they are not now.

JMHO.
    And let's not forget...neither one of the boys has expressed in making "running the family business" their lifelong career goals. They only work there when needed or they need the $$...but both have other hopes/dreams/plans for their futures. And are their parents REALLY millionaires?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4093691;
    does anyone know the story about Patti and the fiancee if it was talked about on the show...I missed it..but from some of the comments I have read here it appears he dumped her....or was the ring last season just a cover because everyone was saying something about her NOT being married herself the season before
    From what I remember Patti saying on Andy Cohenís show...she and her beau just grew apart...as she says...sometimes that just happens after 6 yrs... So...how do people remain married for 20 years? LOL And she also said that he never liked the entertainment business and never wanted to be on the show, hence...we never saw him on it. Also something about he DID agreed to be on some other show (I think also a Bravo show) but refused to be on hers....which I think didnít sit well with her since she said he claimed he did not want to be involved with the entertainment business. Of course...this is from my ever-growing dim memory...lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4093705;
    guess I missed the story but not giving back the ring is wrong..according to ettiquette a girl is only supposed to be kept IF it was given to her on a holiday or birthday as a present.....if it was not given in one of these ways then it should be returned if the engagement is cancelled...thats just poor taste but it seems like Patti is full of bad taste...someone needs to install a filter on her....I apprecate speaking your mind and having an opinion but since she is like 47 or 48 now she should have learned a long time ago how to control it and put a filter on it
    She received the ring on her Birthday.

FORT Fan

I think that Patti said that he changed his mind about having kids. She wanted children and he didn't as he thought that he was now too old (I think that he turned 50 this year). Could only find this link though.

Millionaire Matchmaker Star Patti Stanger's Wedding Is Off! - E! Online

+ Reply to Thread