+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 127 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Thanks, Jexter and PretLil for the updates.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4088506;
    Bryce is off her rockers, but she is really pretty I think. Did anyone catch the line of business she is in?
    She runs an internet magazine. If anyone has watched the show What Chili Wants - Chili is just like Bryce in that they have their walls up and no one is "good enough" for them.

I think Patti should have picked the guy's date because he always picks the same type of chick. What happened to the shows where we'd get to see the people go on 2 dates? I left this episode feeling greatly unsatisfied.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Bryce not only runs an internet magazine, but she is also some kind of heiress, as I recall. It is a company you would know, but I can't remember what it is.

I thought the show was completed, and both dates went just about the way I thought they would go. The guy acknowledges that he has a certain "type", which has never worked out in the past....it's the case the definition of true insanity.....doing the same thing, repeatedly, but expecting different outcomes. The woman is very shut off, and wants physical perfection (ala George Clooney looks); she has no sense of humor at all. Patti commented on the woman's desire for physical perfection when she has such a big nose! That was hilarious!! I feel sorry for her 2 year old child since it sounds like nothing will ever be good enough, and kids do pick up on that. The woman had a lovely, adorable gentleman school teacher for a date who bent over backwards to please her, and she just looked at him like he was something disgusting stuck to the bottom of her shoe. He was a real cutie! The guy got the uninterested gold digger that he's probably been dating all of his life. He got what he was determined to have. He really laid out a nice date for her, though. Can't buy love, bubba!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4088690;
    Bryce not only runs an internet magazine, but she is also some kind of heiress, as I recall. It is a company you would know, but I can't remember what it is.
    They said she was the heiress to the Dannon Yogurt empire/fortune. She must be worth a whole lot of money!!

Too bad you can't buy a personality. It amazes me how she ever even had any kind of relationship that produced a child in the first place.

Chelsea is starting her own matchmaking business in L.A. She said that Patti treats her employees "like crap" and that it was time to move on.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4089015;
    They said she was the heiress to the Dannon Yogurt empire/fortune. She must be worth a whole lot of money!!

Too bad you can't buy a personality. It amazes me how she ever even had any kind of relationship that produced a child in the first place.
    Don't worry. I'm more than sure that she didn't enjoy it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;4089018;
    Chelsea is starting her own matchmaking business in L.A. She said that Patti treats her employees "like crap" and that it was time to move on.
    I'm happy for Chelsea. She was the ONLY employee that I liked - the other two (whose names I don't recall) I find to be totally annoying and can't stand watching or listening to them.
    They look like a carnival act that Patti found hanging out on Venice Beach.

I think Bryce wasn't serious at all about finding a man. After finding out she has that website, I think she was there so she could write an article about it.

and I agree with y'all about Destin & his wife (can't remember her name) ~ they don't look professional at all. They look like would be matchmaking for Teenage Goths, not adult millionaires.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

I read where Bryce was offered the job of being on RHoNY. She accepted and event started filming a bit, but then she realized it wasn't for her. I also read that she has been offered her own reality show...I think it was a Bravo show. If all this is true, it's telling about how Bravo really stages a bunch of stuff. I'm still of the belief it doesn't feed the "stars" lines, but it does create "environments" which create the drama.

I'm sure Bryce ended up on Patti's show by way of a Bravo suggestion - or minimally a lead. I agree with the poster above who said the new young girl is probably the equivalent of a plant. Or an actress wannabe without an interest in the world for matchmaking.

I saw Patti on Andy Cohen's show. When asked about Chelsie (apparently a lawsuit is involved) and her boyfriend (didn't go on her show but went on another show to spite her) and Bethany (didn't thank Jill for getting her on the show)....the response was they same. **THEY** all did something wrong. She didn't admit to any wrong doing.

The only one I really care about is Chelsie. She is clearly too nice of a person to be embroiled in a lawsuit with Killer Queen Be. It's like going after the weakest kid on the playground. Patti is a me-me-me bully. Karma will circle around and grab her. The same way it did Jill.

I have to agree with a lot of what everyone is posting. In some of the earliest episodes Patti seemed really focused/motivated on finding matches for the pure satisfaction of finding people matches that would have realistic chances of lasting. Now all it seems to be about is giving Patti airtime and chances for her to find people to berate and show some kind of superiority over. I stopped watching largely because of that. I'll watch a few here and there but only if the person looking is someone I've heard about.

+ Reply to Thread