+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 127 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Debb,

I never bought their engagement, either.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Newbie

It's back on, and coming from NYC this time!
    I previously read about how this season will focus more on the millionairesses.

Bryce seriously needs to loosen her "chastity belt" (as she called it in her video), among other things.
    She seems not to get out much. Maybe her child has some to do with that, but still, that wouldn't explain her attitude.
    When she was asked about what she likes, she said much more about what she dislikes.
    Maybe none of the guys asked her the right kinds of questions to get her talking about what she's passionate about.
    Perhaps her experiences with her child's father (who, if I heard correctly, is 25 years older than her, so twice her age(!)) led her to become as guarded as she is.
    Last edited by noname; 10-20-2010 at 01:01 PM.

What day and time is it on?

Tuesday nights at 10 ET or 9 CT.

I thought last nights show was a big let down. She should have worked a bit with both of them on their issues before the mixer. Otherwise it's just doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Not smart. I could have predicted both outcomes from the start.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Plecoptera;4088048;
    Tuesday nights at 10 ET or 9 CT.

I thought last nights show was a big let down. She should have worked a bit with both of them on their issues before the mixer. Otherwise it's just doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Not smart. I could have predicted both outcomes from the start.
    I never watch this show but I tuned in last night because Caroline Manzo of RHoNJ tweeted that her sons would be on last night's episode. Hohum, they were not (unless I blinked and missed them).

My impression of the "club" is that they must visit a lot of local restaurants to search for "talent." You'd think millionaires could meet Hooters waitresses without paying Miss Patti for the privilege.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can only assume it's worth it to them and their money to be in a group that everybody can't join. I say take their money and run, if they're that desperate to be parted from it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noname;4088021;
    It's back on, and coming from NYC this time!
    I previously read about how this season will focus more on the millionairesses.

Bryce seriously needs to loosen her "chastity belt" (as she called it in her video), among other things.
    She seems not to get out much. Maybe her child has some to do with that, but still, that wouldn't explain her attitude.
    When she was asked about what she likes, she said much more about what she dislikes.
    Maybe none of the guys asked her the right kinds of questions to get her talking about what she's passionate about.
    Perhaps her experiences with her child's father (who, if I heard correctly, is 25 years older than her, so twice her age(!)) led her to become as guarded as she is.
    Bryce is off her rockers, but she is really pretty I think. Did anyone catch the line of business she is in?

I haven't yet seen the new season.
    Does the NY locale mean that Patti has moved from LA to NY?
    One can only hope..........
    Does she till have the same rag tag team with her?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4088507;
    I haven't yet seen the new season.
    Does the NY locale mean that Patti has moved from LA to NY?
    One can only hope..........
    Does she till have the same rag tag team with her?
    I missed the beginning so I'm not sure how she ended up in NYC. I doubt if it's permanent. Patti loves the Hollywood life.

The punk rocker couple was there and some new young girl. Not sure what happened to the other girl. I wonder if she stayed behind to keep the LA shop going???

FORT Fan

I believe I heard her say something about how they were only going to be in NY for two months....this was just a gimmick to freshen the show up.

She has the same old team except for Chelsea, who I heard just finally got tired of Patti's craziness. The new girl is an supposedly an intern, but I'm gonna go with Brave plant instead.

+ Reply to Thread