+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 127 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Well Patti's psychic did tell her last season that she wasn't going to end up marrying her fiance....just saying.

Anyway, I like Patti. She's a straight-shooter, which is just the way I like it. Can't wait for the new season of the show. Major guilty pleasure for me.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I like Patti and the show. At times I can't stand to watch it, but I always come back. LOL

I have always felt that the so called engagement was fake. I felt as if maybe she had a contractual agreement with this guy so she could call him her fiance for business purposes. I have no proof of that, but it was just my feeling. For one thing she never seemed very emotional about the guy and showed no real interest in getting married. It was just something she could tell clients when they asked about her marital status.

It doesn't matter to me. Lots of therapist, counselors, etc. have problems with their own marriages, but are pefectly fine to help their patients. Actually, the only thing Patti offers with her service is common sense. It's not all that complicated IMO. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4042436;
    I saw Patti on tv tonight and in the interview she said the reason she broke up with her fiance is because she wanted kids and he didn't...but on the link above, she said she broke up with him because she just wasn't really into the relationship anymore. You would think after 6 years of being together...the question of kids would have come up before they got engaged. And now on that interview posted above..she thinks she's going to find the man of her dreams in just a few months...good luck with that one!!

From what I read, it seemed like maybe she started out in the relationship feeling okay about not having kids and then changed her mind. It happens. That would make me not be into a relationship any more
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4043510;
    From what I read, it seemed like maybe she started out in the relationship feeling okay about not having kids and then changed her mind. It happens. That would make me not be into a relationship any more
    Sounds like a valid point...although they haven't been engaged for very long.

I still think it's fishy. Not that it matters.

FORT Fogey

Maybe it just all of a sudden dawned on her that given her age, this would be her very last chance to have kids (assuming she wants to do it the old-fashioned way), and Andy just didn't want that. It's a little late to decide to have kids at her age, I think, but that's her choice. I'm just looking forward to seeing how this all plays out when the new season starts. Her impending marriage was such a big deal last season. My wish for the new season? ... that Shawna doesn't come back!

I just never got the sense that she was actually engaged. I always thought she did that to give her business some credibility.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

This article seems to say that it was her fiance who wanted the kids and she just was too busy with her career to do it. This is in conflict with the other articles that say she wanted kids and he didn't. It makes me wonder if either of these stories is true. I don't buy their engagement.

Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger opens up about taking off engagement ring | OneWed.com

+ Reply to Thread