+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I fully agree with you. Some people think that only vaginal penetration equates with sex. Remember the phrase, "I never had sexual relations with that woman," by one of my more favorite presidents? People seemed to take that phrase and ran with it....used it as an excuse for their "selective ignorance".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Someone also asked if millionaires ever ask to meet heavy women. Surprisingly, Patty said yes and that she is pushing Bravo to show this. I thought that was interesting because I was wondering that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3883462;
    Someone also asked if millionaires ever ask to meet heavy women. Surprisingly, Patty said yes and that she is pushing Bravo to show this. I thought that was interesting because I was wondering that myself.
    I wish they would! It would be something different, instead of these George Costanza type guys that are looking to date a supermodel.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

To me, it's always funny when Patti is interviewing 1 of the "schlubs" as to what qualities they're looking for in a mate.
    The #1 quality that seems to come up, especially with the millionaires who're the most unattractive, is that the girls be gorgeous.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

There was one millionaire (the chubby guy who said he was a Christian) who didn't say he wanted a chubby girl but he ended up picking the 2 biggest girls at the mixer - one of which was a Jewish friend of someone who was invited. Patty was shocked that he picked the Jewish one and she even noted that the lady was on the big side. That to me is a sign that she should mix up her mixers with some full figured gals even when the guys say they want Cameron Diaz. You really never know what is attractive to these guys...

FORT Fogey

I thought I heard today on a TV show that Patti and her fiance Andy have broken up. Did anyone else hear that? I think they dated for about six years. I feel kind of bad for her if it's true, as she was featuring all her wedding plans during last season's shows... and before she was engaged, clients kept challenging her as to why she wasn't married if she's such a good matchmaker.

It took her 6 years to figure out that she loves the industry and he doesn't? I kind of wondered about the guy she was engaged to...did you ever really see her ring...it looked like a terrible quality of diamond...compared to Bethenny's ring, which is absolutely gorgeous. Patty made such a big deal that her intended went all the way to Israel to have the ring designed and made...but it really looked like very low quality stone...maybe her guy wasn't the millionaire type she really wants....

FORT Newbie

Personally i think Patti is faker than a $2 bill. I've watched enough of the show to see how much of a sanctimonious bitch she acts like and i find it totally amazing that she was able to keep a man around for 6 years. I think that while its possible she may be telling the truth about the breakup that its more probable she's only says what puts her in the best light for the sake of her show, business reputation and own personal fame. The reality i would guess is that she probably was dumped when he realized he was either to good for her, he was fed up with her, or he realized she was a gold digger in disguise...hell maybe he realized all of the above.

Her show and the act she puts forth often reminds me of the movie Two Can Play That Game. The movie with Morris Chestnut and Vivica Fox. In the movie Vivica's character has so many rules and games for trying to keep her bf, played by Morris, in check that it ends up backfiring on her(well at least until the very end of the movie anyway which i won't spoil for those who haven't seen it lol). Patti's approach to dating is similar. It just seems to be so heavy handed and judgmental sometimes on the show i always felt like if that's how she goes about keeping her man that he won't be kept for long. So i am not surprised they split only surprised it didn't happen sooner.

FORT Fogey

I guess we'll never know the real reason, but that statement she gave about suddenly realizing she wanted children and he didn't just seemed weird. She's 49 and he's 51. Not saying it's impossible, but 49 is a bit old for a woman to start trying to reproduce ... unless she wanted to adopt or use a surrogate. I can see why a man his age might not want to embark on fatherhood at that point in his life. But who knows, the breakup might not have anything to do with that.

+ Reply to Thread