+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Yes, that was Susan, Zagros's date. I also thought it was awkward and hardly something that is appropriate for the first moment of a first date. I bet Mama Zagros is thrilled, though, that her little boy is dating a nurse. She probably thinks that means that her overgrown baby will be taken care of forever. I like how, at the end of the show, we were told that Zagros and Susan are now in a monogamous relationship -- MM code for "they are now having sex every chance they get."

The other guy ... Mr. Clueless or whatever his name was ... was an idiot for complaining that Mojo wasn't athletic and couldn't ski, when I do seem to recall she said as much when he met her and the other woman. The other woman was the one who was athletic and enjoyed the same activities he did, but he rejected her for the tall sexy blonde. Even so, if I were Mojo and he let me struggle on my own on the slopes and didn't dash over to help me when I fell, I wouldn't have gone out with him again. I'm quite sure that most of these women wouldn't put up with these guys if they weren't millionaires. The whole premise of this show is distasteful (although fun to watch ).

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3879425;
    One of the reasons I haven't watched this season. She's had girls on from all over reality TV, even Farmer Wants a Wife

Mojo was the blonde that didn't get picked for the date, then he changed his mind and picked her. yeah, blonde

Sorry, but was Mojo the blonde with Zagros or with the other guy.
    I ask this because I think, now, I've seen both these blondes before just like about everyone else on this show.

Way too much reality show recycling for me to keep up with

TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Mojo was the one with the other guy. But Zagross' date could have been recycled from a show I didn't watch, for all I know

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3879801;
    Mojo was the one with the other guy. But Zagross' date could have been recycled from a show I didn't watch, for all I know
    Rockytop,

Thanks. You're the best.

Ok. She's the one from Joe Millionaire, then. I thought she looked older than 32, too, though.

They're all a bunch of recyclables.
    In the meantime, am I the only one who thinks Zagros is creepy and slimy looking.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3880028;
    Rockytop,

Thanks. You're the best.

Ok. She's the one from Joe Millionaire, then. I thought she looked older than 32, too, though.

They're all a bunch of recyclables.
    In the meantime, am I the only one who thinks Zagros is creepy and slimy looking.
    No, you're not! Most of them are creepy and/or slimy, and the fact that they're millionaires is the only reason these women go out with them. The men go out with the women because they're beautiful arm-candy, and the women date the millionaires because they're rich. It's a mutually parasitic relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3880037;
    No, you're not! Most of them are creepy and/or slimy, and the fact that they're millionaires is the only reason these women go out with them. The men go out with the women because they're beautiful arm-candy, and the women date the millionaires because they're rich. It's a mutually parasitic relationship.

Wat a great way to put it!!

I was reading somewhere that people are getting real disenchanted with the show and beginning to believe it's staged and that they're moving it next season to NYC.

I thought, from Day 1, that it's quite staged because they keep showing the same reality show people and a high end business in Bev Hills is not going to employ Patti's staff - they just don't fit the image.

Still, I think it provides a great escape from reality!!

Occasionally I'll recognize girls from the adult film industry in the cattle calls too. Other than the big names in the industry I don't keep track of names but I'll recognize faces in passing.

FORT Fogey

Supposedly there is some kind of "live reunion" show scheduled for this week. Does anyone know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3880986;
    Supposedly there is some kind of "live reunion" show scheduled for this week. Does anyone know what that is?
    I checked the Bravo site and it's a Live reunion tonight - Patti / Andy at 9:00 PM.
    Seems if you go on Bravo, you can even post a question for Patti to answer on the show.

I'm preparing to watch AI tonight, but if it ends early, I'll catch the second half of MM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3881314;
    I checked the Bravo site and it's a Live reunion tonight - Patti / Andy at 9:00 PM.
    Seems if you go on Bravo, you can even post a question for Patti to answer on the show.

I'm preparing to watch AI tonight, but if it ends early, I'll catch the second half of MM.
    Thanks for the info! I'll try to watch after DWTS.

+ Reply to Thread