+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I just flipped on MM.
    THe guy, Zagros? reminds me of an overstuffed Jim ( from OC Housewives ).
    Yuck to the max!
    And I think the girl who's with him at the nature preserve is not at all into him, but acting like she is. I think she wants the monrey he has....

Darn, now I have to watch the rest and see what happens!

I love Uri. What a sweetheart he is.

OK. Looks like the Jim wannabee guy aka Zagros had sex with the woman Patty put him together with.
    And, the woman said it was bad.
    Surprise, surprise
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I am sort of watching the Zagross episode and 'Mojo' who was just introduced to the other guy was on Joe Millionaire way back in the day. I think she came in 3rd or 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3879282;
    I am sort of watching the Zagross episode and 'Mojo' who was just introduced to the other guy was on Joe Millionaire way back in the day. I think she came in 3rd or 4th.
    Mr. Holly & I recognized her too! I think she came in 3rd on JM. Guess she likes those millionaire dating shows! Or money? Or being on TV? Or both? The guy (Greg? I can't remember his name) was a jerk on their date. I can't believe she'd go out with him again.

Was "Zagross" a freudian slip? The woman he picked seemed skanky, IMO. I didn't like her last time & I didn't like her this time. Not a fan of Zagros either though, so maybe they're a good match.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

well, Mojo sure waited a while before getting another reality show gig. That was 2003!

Zagross was intentional. I foud him a little gross, to be honest

Is Mojo the blonde haired lady - I just watched an episode on Bravo this afternoon?

I thought the lady looked familiar.
    Half the people on this show seems to be recycled from other reality shows.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3879414;
    Is Mojo the blonde haired lady - I just watched an episode on Bravo this afternoon?

I thought the lady looked familiar.
    Half the people on this show seems to be recycled from other reality shows.

One of the reasons I haven't watched this season. She's had girls on from all over reality TV, even Farmer Wants a Wife

Mojo was the blonde that didn't get picked for the date, then he changed his mind and picked her. yeah, blonde

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;3879335;
    Was "Zagross" a freudian slip? The woman he picked seemed skanky, IMO. I didn't like her last time & I didn't like her this time. Not a fan of Zagros either though, so maybe they're a good match.
    I thought so, too. Patti kept repeating, "She comes from a really good family." She was also on the episode when Jason Davis ("Gummy Bear") was on. She told Jason the crudest joke -- not sure if anyone remembers it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3879425;
    One of the reasons I haven't watched this season. She's had girls on from all over reality TV, even Farmer Wants a Wife
    I remember seeing a girl from 'Brett Michael's Rock of Love' on one of the episodes. I've also seen an Asian woman who always seems to be cast as an eccentric/crazy person on different reality shows.

FORT Fogey

Speaking of Zagros, apparently Jeremy Anderson from 'The Bachelorette' (Deanna Pappas' season) is friends with Zagros! I just happened to read one of Jeremey tweets that said, "Hanging with Zagros and bronsonlazarus as Z is getting ripped by Patti on Millionaire Matchmaker." There's even a pic of them together. Small (reality) world.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Which one of the girls, (the one with that Zagros guy, I think), had the date at the boxing gym, came skipping around the corner and tried to jump into his arms? She made a total fool of herself with that jump, trying to wrap her legs around him like she was 5 years old, and he didn't catch her!!! She looked like a an idiot, sliding down his body. Wouldn't you think you'd see the need to know somebody better before you attempted something like that? How embarassing! It was definitely not cute.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread